No announcement yet.

F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! It would look much better with some 6.4 wheels though. Those aftermarket wheels kinda make the truck look older.

Edit: Reading is fundamental, you mentioned new rims in op

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
      Looks great! It would look much better with some 6.4 wheels though. Those aftermarket wheels kinda make the truck look older.

Edit: Reading is fundamental, you mentioned new rims in op

lol. That’s funny. Yeah man, going big tires smaller black wheels.🕺🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I suggest that you invest in the Ravelco anti theft system before someone helps themselves to that beautiful truck. That is an awesome looking rig. I hope he fixed the Texas flag though.

Comment

Originally posted by switchbackxt View Post
          I suggest that you invest in the Ravelco anti theft system before someone helps themselves to that beautiful truck. That is an awesome looking rig. I hope he fixed the Texas flag though.

Dad had one of those on his F250. Somebody already tried to get it once or twice. Lock got punched on drivers side and they tried to pry the door open on top on the passenger side. I think my alarm scared em off. But yeah I’m about to install Jimmi Jammers and a ravelco.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            lol. That’s funny. Yeah man, going big tires smaller black wheels.🕺🏼

Should look pretty good with some new headlights! Be sure to keep the thread going until your complete.

Comment

You guys don’t be scared to throw out any ideas for it. I’ll look into maybe a headache rack or roof rack for it sooner or later. Leaning more towards a headache rack. That’s on down the road though.
              I kind of like the look of the cube LED lights that Jeep guys put on the bottom of the windshield on both sides. I’m not a light bar fan at all though. I feel like that’s a fad. Any of y’all have the lights like that??

Comment

You guys don’t be scared to throw out any ideas for it. I’ll look into maybe a headache rack or roof rack for it sooner or later. Leaning more towards a headache rack. That’s on down the road though.
                I kind of like the look of the cube LED lights that Jeep guys put on the bottom of the windshield on both sides. I’m not a light bar fan at all though. I feel like that’s a fad. Any of y’all have the lights like that??

Looks awesome bud! The only other thing I would personally change is blacked out “blue ovals” and find a way to put a smoke or black lens in place of the Amber lens on the side mirrors. Maybe also tint the windows darker. Besides that, looks great! If he proud to drive that truck.

Comment

Wheels need to be black. Looks dang nice other than that lol

Comment

Ordered these today for inside the front bumper. Seems like they’ll get the job done.

I’m currently running the Dually XL’s but actually like the Extreme LED pods I had on my previous truck better. And the Extreme are 1/3 the price

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      Looks awesome bud! The only other thing I would personally change is blacked out “blue ovals” and find a way to put a smoke or black lens in place of the Amber lens on the side mirrors. Maybe also tint the windows darker. Besides that, looks great! If he proud to drive that truck.

Good ideas. Ordered.....

Comment

Good ideas. Ordered.....

Awesome!!!

Comment

What size lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            What size lift?

I think it’s just a 4” pro comp lift the previous owner installed.

Comment

I think it’s just a 4” pro comp lift the previous owner installed.

Also I just replaced the shocks with Bilstiens. Difference is night and day. Tons of upgrades on this truck as things have gone out or could afford to upgrade. Mostly engine upgrades. Oil pump will be replaced with a high volume oil pump pretty soon. This one is original and seems to just be getting by.

Comment

Good little update. New flag painted today. Lance sent me this as it was being done. Great service. I have really enjoyed working with him even though he probably thinks I’m a pain in the rear lol.
                                Also I got a great surprise phone call today. Those Black Rhino wheels I ordered got in today. About three weeks earlier than anticipated. So Wednesday I’ll go get the new wheels and tires put on to finish off the look. Waiting for a few other parts in the mail like third brake light, headlights and some Rigid lights to go in the front bumper. I’m pretty dang excited to say the least.

Here’s the flag. Mucho better!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X