F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
    Depends on the vehicle and how much body work it needs. Mine needed a good bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

99 F-250 SWB. Just looking for a ball park to see if I would even be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      99 F-250 SWB. Just looking for a ball park to see if I would even be interested.

I’m gonna guess somewhere between 5-7 thousand if your body is pretty straight. Prices vary according to if you don’t want all your black stuff like bumpers, mirrors, and door handles painted. And also less if you don’t get the flags. Lots of options. This truck is will stay in the family so I wasn’t worried about dropping the coin on it. Go see them and get a quote. Lance (the owner) is a top notch guy. Seems to really care about quality of work.

Comment

The paint looks awesome. Texas flag looks wrong though

Comment

I think this will turn out really nice for you. A friend of mine has a Jeep done this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            I’m sitting here looking at the pics. Couple of issues I see. One is that Texas flag they put is not what we agreed on. They inverted the colors on the Star area. The other is a small dent by the drivers door handle I’m not sure they removed. I’ll find out tomorrow. This is the Texas flag we agreed on. Looks more like a Texas flag in my opinions. Thoughts?????

Both flags look pretty good, but I agree this one looks better. The white ends up not being colored like the flag. Can they re-do it?

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Both flags look pretty good, but I agree this one looks better. The white ends up not being colored like the flag. Can they re-do it?

About to find out later today

Comment

Looks good. I think the flag they did on your truck looks a little off and the flag on the Jeep looks much more like our flag... If thats what you guys agreed on then thats what I would be leaving their shop with. Lots of money invested in the work for it not to be perfect and just as you guys agreed on! Other than that, it looks awesome. Like a whole new truck!

Comment

if the yhave to redo the flags id get thm about half the size they are but it really does look good

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                      if the yhave to redo the flags id get thm about half the size they are but it really does look good

Thanks. Don’t want smaller. It’s a big truck man. They are perfect size wise.

Comment

Sweet looking for sure

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My first thought was it's awesome but I don't like the way they did the Texas flag. I wasn't going to post anything negative about it, but since you asked. The way the flag is on that Jeep is so much better and if that's what you agreed on, I'd make them fix it

Comment

man the ford is Re-born brother. looks awesome.

Comment

Looks great! I’ll definitely be looking into it in the future.

Side note, and I may be wrong.... but isn’t the US flag supposed to go on the right?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                                Looks great! I’ll definitely be looking into it in the future.

Side note, and I may be wrong.... but isn’t the US flag supposed to go on the right?

It’s is. Right where I walk into the door to get in every day. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X