F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that truck.

It's nice to see a late model diesel truck modded without it looking like a bro ricer.

How is the paint holding up(fading?)?

Those wheels look awesome. They would look killer on my Unimog 404.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
      Love that truck.

It's nice to see a late model diesel truck modded without it looking like a bro ricer.

How is the paint holding up(fading?)?

Those wheels look awesome. They would look killer on my Unimog 404.

Glad you like it. Paint still looking good. Doesn’t seem to fade much if at all. I have a few spots that have chipped from getting whacked around the bed from loading lumber and one spot on the side from where a deer kamakazied into it going down the road. 5 year warranty so they’ll fix all the chips. The deer part may cost me a little for repair. It’s not bad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am pumped to see this, I will most likely be sold on doing it myself one day.

Comment

Dang nice truck and MODS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            I just discovered CarPlay in this new stereo. I’m going to be so spoiled.

I wont own another vehicle without carplay. not a chance. Its the single best thing in hands free calling/texting.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
              I wont own another vehicle without carplay. not a chance. Its the single best thing in hands free calling/texting.

Agreed on the CarPlay. Not sure how I ever did without it.

Comment

Just picked up a 2001 with 242,000 Miles. My plans are to get it right for my son when he starts driving in 3 years. it will be his first truck. GREAT JOB! truck is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                  Just picked up a 2001 with 242,000 Miles. My plans are to get it right for my son when he starts driving in 3 years. it will be his first truck. GREAT JOB! truck is awesome.

He’s gonna love it I bet. If you need any help holler at me. I’ve been all through this truck. I’ve really learned a lot.

Comment

I still can’t believe the power I have from the injector swap with the new tunes. I went to pass a guy today in the Cummins Killer tune. I thought I had it in my daily driving tune. It sank me back in the seat like I was in a jet. Kinda startled me a little and then I was like......coooooooooooooool!!!! Best part was I did all the work myself. Work is slow so needed something to do. I should probably be gettin my official YouTube mechanic patch in the mail soon.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                      He’s gonna love it I bet. If you need any help holler at me. I’ve been all through this truck. I’ve really learned a lot.

Thank you sir. I'll be purchasing a lot of the parts from Riffraff.

Comment

What a cool build man. Happy for you. thanks for taking us along! Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                          Thank you sir. I'll be purchasing a lot of the parts from Riffraff.

I couldn’t speak more highly of Riffraff. Customer service is on point and they have all sorts of cool stuff. Shipping can be kinda costly but I think it’s because they are in Oregon. Never had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
                            What a cool build man. Happy for you. thanks for taking us along! Enjoy

Thank you.

Comment

Wow I haven’t checked back in on this thread since you got it painted. Truck came out great! Love all the performance stuff as well. You’re going to roast that stock tranny though. Better have a backup truck around if you keep your foot in it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read the whole thread. Really awesome build!

Comment

Working...
                                X