Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Dallas to LBK Express Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas to LBK Express Needed

TD2000 is working with me on an express, and is getting a bow to Dallas for me. He will be back in Dallas next Wednesday (10/17) and I need to get the bow to Lubbock.

Please let me know if you're going to be headed towards Lubbock after the 17th. I can possibly work something out also if someone can get it to the Sweetwater area.

I appreciate your help (and TD2000!).

Kanyon

Bump.

Comment

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it was there now I could help you out. I’m headed to Dallas tomorrow, and coming back to Lubbock Friday. Bump

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          If it was there now I could help you out. I’m headed to Dallas tomorrow, and coming back to Lubbock Friday. Bump

I appreciate the offer!

Comment

My son is coming Friday going back to school on Sunday if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post

I believe TD2000 is going to be out of town this weekend, or I’d take you up on it.

Thanks, Kanyon.

Comment

I just talked to TD2000, and he can meet someone in Dallas on the 17th, 22nd, or 23rd.

He can also meet around the Weatherford/Graham area on the 26th, 27th, or 28th.

Let me know if your going another time after the 17th, and we might could figure something out.

Thanks,
                Kanyon
                325-Three Three Eight-4315

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If it helps, I’m leaving Frisco on 10/17 & headed thru Decatur to Amarillo then to Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                      If it helps, I’m leaving Frisco on 10/17 & headed thru Decatur to Amarillo then to Colorado
                      That would probably work on my end. Let me check with TD2000.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                        I sent you a PM.

Comment

What time is your son coming into town on Friday and what part of town.

I am near White Rock Lake in East Dallas

Returning from Houston with bow around 7pm Friday if a hand off is possible

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Should be plenty of Lubbock ppl in town for the Tech/TCU game tonight in FW.

Comment

Working...
                              X