No announcement yet.

Wild Horses - What's the solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was going to be a thread about a Garth song.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Ive always wanted to try it but never have found any anywhere for sale.
      Ever been to Roy Rogers?
      Always were told they were Trigger burgers

Comment

I use to hunt that area in October and November every year for about 20 years and would see wild horses every trip. I always wished I could legally kill one and eat it. It's too bad they will probably never allow a hunt for them as they should and then they could make money off of tags instead of spending money to round them up.

Comment

Shoot the mares.

Comment

Are they not trapping and live selling this herd? I know they do from some other states.

Comment

Cull the herd, donate the meat to the needy..

Comment

send a pair to every peta member to put in their yard.

Comment

Put a local bounty on them. Works well on yotes and pigs.
                  Feral animals are terrible on native wildlife. I would feed the homeless and consider it win win

BP

Comment

Sss

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                      I read about a bunch of horses dying because they got stuck in the mud around a dried up water hole. If they allowed hunting/shooting they could have met a less brutal demise.
                      If you listen to the MeatEater podcast mentioned above, they talked about that incident, and the full story is even worse than just “200 horses dead around a dry waterhole”. Those horses were on a Native American Reservation, and earlier that year the tribe had announced their intention to hold a horse hunt, in an attempt to bring the population down. There was so much public outcry over the thought of “horses being hunted”, so they canceled it, didn’t do anything with them, and six months later the waterhole incident happened.

Comment

Feral hogs, feral horses, feral donkeys, feral dogs, feral cats---all need to be removed from the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                          Feral hogs, feral horses, feral donkeys, feral dogs, feral cats---all need to be removed from the environment.
                          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Shoot em.

And while we're at it let's cull some dolphins out the bays
                            I am all for culling dolphins, don't know why those PIAs are protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                              Prison food
                              That's an idea, but you know the liberals will find out and raise hell over that one. First the horrible murdering of pour, cute horseys, then the disgusting thought of feeding those pour people locked up in prisons, who should not be, then making them eat horse. They should be given their choice of what they want to eat, since they don't have a choice on what they do or where they go.

Sorry, I have gotten to listen to too much liberal BS lately. The last time, my neighbors at work had their radio turned all the way up, listening to some dumb female libtard talking about how horrible the Border Patrol is and how they are over stepping their bounds and bla bla bla, they are horrible people, bla bla bla. Dumb airhead went on for hours, talking about stuff she is clueless on.

Comment

Working...
                              X