Dallas Thieves: 2 bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G. Adams View Post
    If you don' t find them my solo can will work for him. If it will get him hunting, he is welcome to borrow it. All set up and have dozen arrows for it. Goog luck.
    Wow thanks G Adams I will see what he thinks... Thanks again everyone for keeping an eye out. I checked a few pawn shops with no luck yesterday.

Cuda how do you know Peyton?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Nope but thanks again Antlers.

Comment

Someone just posted on FBook asking if they should buy one for $150. I posted asking where it was listed.
        Attached Files

Comment

Disregard. He replied saying it was from a friend who has had it for years.

Comment

Dang thanks again Antlers for keeping an eye out

Comment

my in laws live in Lake Highlands and FIL is in pawn shops looking for guns and tools all the time, I'll ask him to keep an eye out

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                my in laws live in Lake Highlands and FIL is in pawn shops looking for guns and tools all the time, I'll ask him to keep an eye out
                That would be awesome thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                  Cuda how do you know Peyton?
                  Met him through John. We went and worked on their property in Texarkana last season.

Any update on finding the bows? John said he had his shotgun stolen last year and they finally found it at a pawn shop in Irving.

Comment

No luck, aha that's what Peyton said probably one of John's friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X