X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Why is he a fool?

Some people take a college football thread on a bow hunting website way too serious.

Has anyone proclaimed the Ags by Fiddy this week? Didn’t see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      It was a thing of beauty when you have watched Sumlin’s sorry *** defenses the last 4 years. BOB would have enjoyed it [emoji106]

Whole new ball game. I think it’s a much better fit in the SEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He can’t have an opinion? It is a “discussion thread”. Right, wrong, or indifferent....he shouldn’t be called a fool, just because he points out facts.
        I didnt see any facts, only opinions. Yes he is entitled to his opinion, but dont pass them off as facts. He is the newest Texas hater and only posts negative comments about Texas. Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          And? TCU at 12? WV at 26?

It was an ugly game into the 4th/OT with 14. No doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Texas’ only loss was to Maryland, the #35 team in total defense......TCU is 12, WVU is 26, ISU is 40. Only three in the top 70....I know that’s a little skewed because of the offenses they face and the amount of plays ran. I think what he’s saying is that Texas will only see one more team with a decent defense. That being WVU. Lots of football to play out for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            You’ve been called a lot worse for your opinion[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
            Zip it youngster!!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              I didnt see any facts, only opinions. Yes he is entitled to his opinion, but dont pass them off as facts. He is the newest Texas hater and only posts negative comments about Texas. Nothing else.
              Actually he did post his references.....if he wants to hate on Texas, good for him, that’s his right to do so. There’s plenty that hate on Texas A&M. Now, as for me, I’m an equal opportunity hater!! I hate errrrbody, but the Aggies!! Oh and of course SEC SEC SEC!!

Comment

God Bless.....good night, I need my “beauty sleep”!!

Comment

I just hope Texas wins this week and wins BIGLY. ATM should win as well. They have some real talent. The only time I root against the Aggies is when they play Texas. Other then that, I hope they win. I would love to get them in a bowl game. The Liberty Bowl or the Valero Alamo Bowl would be sweet. I would get tickets somehow!!

Comment

Game Day!

Comment

We have a bye this week so we won't lose. I tuned into Finebaum this week and that is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. It makes this thread look like a discussion amongst academics. Looks like we got a pair of decent games at 230p

Comment

Frogs 31
                        Tech 27

If score gets much higher than this, GP will have a .500 team this time tomorrow.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Frogs 31

Tech 27

If score gets much higher than this, GP will have a .500 team this time tomorrow.....

Good Thursday night game on finally this year. Hopefully 243WSM isn’t searching for the bottom of a whiskey bottle after this one is over.[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            I just hope Texas wins this week and wins BIGLY. ATM should win as well. They have some real talent. The only time I root against the Aggies is when they play Texas. Other then that, I hope they win. I would love to get them in a bowl game. The Liberty Bowl or the Valero Alamo Bowl would be sweet. I would get tickets somehow!!

Let’s set our sights a little higher Speedgoat. I hope both teams land in a better bowl game than those.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

He’s ready to play on Sundays. Reminds me of watching Jermichael Finley when he was on the 40. Often looks like a man amongst boys.

Silver lining, maybe his success will allow Texas to keep Collin Johnson.

Comment

And the best one lost to Maryland......

Sorry, he tee’d it up....had to!!
                                Texas would beat them easily now though.

Y'all need to learn how football works. Knowledgeable fan bases get more respect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X