This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
    That’s easy to say since you don’t play any teams in Texas.
    We don’t have too, when you play the best every week your numbers show it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

It doesn't matter if you play some of the best every week when you are their cupcake..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        The first time Clemson ever Clemsoned.....and still won...?
        What year was that??? Just like a sip, living in the past. Check your schedule, it’s weak.

Comment

What year was that??? Just like a sip, living in the past. Check your schedule, it’s weak.

This year....versus the Ags. The first year Clemson ever Clemsoned and still won..

Comment

It doesn't matter if you play some of the best every week when you are their cupcake..
            Oh the fall from faux-grace is going to be so perfect!!!

Comment

Why aren’t you watching the Cowboys? Where was this offense last week?

Comment

Why aren’t you watching the Cowboys? Where was this offense last week?

I'm watching the Cowboys and fishing. The bite was too good to set the rod down....

Comment

So it’s better to get beaten by better teams and finish in the middle of the pack than to win your conference? Oh wait that doesn’t apply here either.

Comment

I'm watching the Cowboys and fishing. The bite was too good to set the rod down....
                    catching anything? Besides Aggies?

Comment

catching anything? Besides Aggies?

No sir. I'm sticking to my target species..

For the record. I expect a fall...that ranking is waaaay too high! So when it happens...don't come running to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                        So it’s better to get beaten by better teams and finish in the middle of the pack than to win your conference? Oh wait that doesn’t apply here either.
                        We’ve only been “beaten” once this year and that was by Alabama. The Clemson game was a joke with a horribly blown call on the touchback, but it is what it is and still a loss. Other than that,I don’t know what you’re referring to, we’ve won all our conference games including #13 UK. Last I checked, we’re tied for 2nd in the West.....with a first year coach, would you have expected anything more? We didn’t.

Comment

No sir. I'm sticking to my target species..

For the record. I expect a fall...that ranking is waaaay too high! So when it happens...don't come running to me...
                          We’ll have to see.....lots of football to play. Like y’all say, just keep winning. If we can win out it will be us in that Peach Bowl instead of LSU.

Comment

We’ve only been “beaten” once this year and that was by Alabama. The Clemson game was a joke with a horribly blown call on the touchback, but it is what it is and still a loss.

fishin' with a bare hook!

Comment

fishin' with a bare hook!
                              It’s still a loss....I acknowledged that.

Comment

How could we forget?....Program changing..

I never said that. And neither did any Aggie brothers I know. Some dumb *** writer or broadcaster may have said it. But there has been a culture change.

“It ain’t like it use to be”........Jimbo Fisher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X