This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    I actually have more than that...I root for any team that plays TU.....

You're getting lucky this year...enjoy it I am sure everyone one of you TU Walmart fans was cussing up a storm in that last Baylor drive....
    A fly in the wall....would have been great...
    TU...is that like UTAM or UtOS?

Comment

Ags move to #17. That’s all good but laughable we are behind #14 when we beat them head to head. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. If we don’t win the next one at Miss St nobody cares.

The CFB Playoff committee ranking will sort some of these oddities out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like 7. Michigan and LSU should be ranked ahead of them.

Bye week at the perfect time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

# 5 is alright by me. Get by Miss St. then bye week before facing bama.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            LSU at #5...nice...

Now we just have to beat them!

Gunna

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Ags move to #17. That’s all good but laughable we are behind #14 when we beat them head to head. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. If we don’t win the next one at Miss St nobody cares. Same can be said for most every other team represented here.

Comment

Ags move to #17. That’s all good but laughable we are behind #14 when we beat them head to head. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. If we don’t win the next one at Miss St nobody cares.

The best defense in Texas.....it’ll work itself out. We play who’s on the schedule #1 and #2.....still have the rest of the SEC West to deal with. We don’t need fake ranking to prove there’s nobody in this state who can beat us.
                Last edited by RLB; 10-14-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

If Ags only had a softer schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    But but but TCU and OU.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      After they have boosted all the rest, they will come and join the best . . Gig em . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        After they have boosted all the rest, they will come and join the best . . Gig em . .
                        Whoooooop!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          The best defense in Texas.....it’ll work itself out. We play who’s on the schedule #1 and #2.....still have the rest of the SEC West to deal with. We don’t need fake ranking to prove there’s nobody in this state who can beat us.
                          Lol!
                          Thankfully for aggy those SC receivers couldn't catch a cold last night or y'all might be the best 3 loss team in the country
                          I still got that hundy if they end up playing this year...well if Sam gets back to being healthy. Someone should also slap me for saying let's see what Shane has at the beginning of the season Guess I shouldn't be to hard on him but Lord that was tough to watch.

Comment

This thread is going to be mostly dead next weekend with A&M and Texas with a bye week (and Va. Tech, but I think I’m the token Hokie). It’s a good time to skip town and roam the mountains looking for elk.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Lol!

Thankfully for aggy those SC receivers couldn't catch a cold last night or y'all might be the best 3 loss team in the country

I still got that hundy if they end up playing this year...well if Sam gets back to being healthy. Someone should also slap me for saying let's see what Shane has at the beginning of the season Guess I shouldn't be to hard on him but Lord that was tough to watch.

Nah...we just put more points on the board! Thanks for watching...I thought you would have been watching your team?

Comment

We’d be down 14-3 if SC’s receivers could catch

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                I just said the exact same thing
                                Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Nah...we just put more points on the board! Thanks for watching...I thought you would have been watching your team?
                                Didn't watch a snap just going by what some of your fellow aggys said yesterday during the game. Didn't even get to finish watching the Horns game as my dear wife scheduled her maternity pics for 5 yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X