• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Nope, BAMA can be beaten...not by LSU but they can be beaten

[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Obviously never played the game.....he was trying to AVOID contact. He stays on the ground it would have been full on contact. Doesn’t matter, we win even with the cheating.
      You are so full of yourself. Live it up

Comment

The Ags have to figure out how to freakin score Touchdown in the Red Zone are they will be lucky to win two more games !!

Comment

Let’s Go Hokies! Only 0:26 seconds left and down by 5 with 1st and goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iowa State playing stout defense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              I guess its my old age , but I see people cutting to the side line when they could of picked up more yards turning it up field. Would have been hammered but would pick up more yards. JMO. No big deal.
              Ask Clemson's QB if he is going to tough it out again and try and get a few more yards instead of stepping out of bounds. He's lucky he didnt break his neck.

Comment

Barring a miracle WV goes down and that makes 4 top 10 teams to lose. As we have said around here play the games and the rankings will sort themselves out

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                  Does Alabama play anybody this year. Or is it the same as always.
                  Just a bunch of lousy teams so far.

BTW is Comos Tablet Company still operating in Palestine?
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 10-13-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Obviously never played the game.....he was trying to AVOID contact. He stays on the ground it would have been full on contact. Doesn’t matter, we win even with the cheating.
                    Go read the targeting rules. It is what it is. Your hurt because he screwed up. If you ever played the game you obviously realize you can't play out of control. That defender was out of control. Also, before he was kicked out of game Jimbo talked to him and you could see him pointing down and saying hit lower multiple times. I congratulated your team on the victory. You come across as the annoying frat daddy that complains about everything if it doesn't go your way. Quit your whining cause it's going old and embarrasses your team

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      Where did Bama set up Tua’s family with jobs?
                      the REC took care of the whole family. They also help current players and their families with things they may need.

Comment

Hokies got lucky and pulled it out. Gig ‘Em Ags and Go Hokies! Both recorded W’s, albeit not pretty ones, this week.

Comment

And down goes WVU. To the tune of Sweet Caroline

Comment

Iowa State over WV. Wow

Comment

Texas will have to play one of their best games if they want to beat Iowa St. I wish DKR was a tougher place for opponents to play. Texas doesn't really have a home field advantage.

Comment

Crazy day!

Comment

Working...
                                X