• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags!!!!!!!

Comment

Baylor gave the sips a run today???

Comment

Does Alabama play anybody this year. Or is it the same as always.

Comment

ISU just scored again on WV. They are up 26-14 in the 4th. There is another unbeaten if they lose

Comment

Another nice one there by Jalen.

Comment

ISU is about to pull off their yearly upset!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                ISU just scored again on WV. They are up 26-14 in the 4th. There is another unbeaten if they lose
                And got the 2 point conversion to go up by 14

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                  Lol....I’m a nonobjective third party observer. I can’t stand the SEC but have no ties or allegiance to the Longhorns.

After the events of today, Texas is sniffing the Top 5. May not be there tomorrow, but they are on the doorstep.

I do not know the specific reasons why Jalen Waddle left the state of Texas and went to Alabama. I’m guessing it was mostly about Saban. I would like to think that if Herman turns Texas into what it could and should be, players like Waddle would “stay home”, and by “home” I don’t mean College Station. ;-).

Maybe for the same reason CNS did not go to TEXAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I hope this is the only one they have! So glad UT isn’t playing in Aimes

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Hope that's their only one this year!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

While I was frustrated as hell about how we couldn’t step on SC’s throat, I’ve taken some time to reflect. That was a good win on the road. I think every other conference win will be in similar fashion. Might as well get used to it.

They showed guts those last two drives driving the length of field to score and secure the win. We are young in spots. The OLine is going to be bad at times. Still making a few untimely mistakes, and only 7 games into a new staff and new playbook. The run D remains outstanding. The team has heart. And we have dominated the time of possession against our last 3 conference opponents. That’s how you win big games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess its my old age , but I see people cutting to the side line when they could of picked up more yards turning it up field. Would have been hammered but would pick up more yards. JMO. No big deal.
                          Last edited by doghouse; 10-13-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I thought I had counted three also.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              I guess its my old age , but I see people cutting to the side line when they could of picked up more yards turning it up field.

The game is getting soft.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

I know Austin has a lot of detractors here on the fabled screen of green, but one thing you can always count on is a nice post game walk to the outstanding restaurants and night life of an attractive city.

I’m home after a win and a great meal.

God bless Texas and God bless football. Baylor brought it and almost took down Goliath.

In the infamous words of Grant Teaff, Baylor kept the worms warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X