This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    It’s a stupid rule being called by knee jerking idiots, afraid of being blamed for injuries, who miss more than they get right. It’s never going away and it’s ruining football.
    I don't disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Well, Sam must not have passed concussion protocol.

He had blood coming from his nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      He took a couple of 'pops'. Hopefully he's alright. I think he plays the second half.

If he didn't pass protocol, this is setting up to be a David Ash situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Well, Sam must not have passed concussion protocol.

He had blood coming from his nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I don't think he would be out there in shoulder pads if that was the case.

Edit they just said a shoulder injury and will be re-evaluated at half.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          The definition of the penalty says a forcable hit, that was not even a thud from practice let alone a forcable hit. They have to fix how they call that penalty.

I’ll agree that it wasn’t forcible, but in today’s game you better not use the crown of your helmet period. He didn’t even need to do what he did. Not sure what he was thinking. It was completely avoidable. I didn’t get as mad about that call as I do about a lot of roughing the passer calls every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MOND is terrible, but I think our offensive line could very well be the worst in college football. Also, if you’re going to roll a QB out of the pocket to give him more time...why on earth do you roll him out opposite of his throwing arm??? It doesn’t even make sense.

Hope Ehlinger is ok.....good kid.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              JT was a true class act and one of the best to wear the p & g

Speaking of :

Tigahs - 10
              Dawgs - goose egg

Comment

Well the Aggie punter who is leading the NCAA in all punting categories just forced a fumble giving the ball back to the Aggies.
                That kid is a play maker at punter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Wrong again.....he did the exact opposite. He pulled up to avoid the big hit. Note to people who’ve never played the game, helmets do actually touch during a game.

No. He looked down and hit the guy in the side of his head with the crown of his helmet. Even though he was pulling up and it wasn’t forcible it was stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    Well the Aggie punter who is leading the NCAA in all punting categories just forced a fumble giving the ball back to the Aggies.
                    That kid is a play maker at punter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I heard an interview with Jimbo this morning and he was explaining how important the kickers are.

Comment

GIG EM AGGIES!!! Let’s get that DUB!!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I have confidence in Shane. Should be a heavy dose of Watson and Ingram with a few short passes to LJH, CJ and Beck to keep the chains moving.

Comment

Hurd is a thug

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            I have confidence in Shane. Should be a heavy dose of Watson and Ingram with a few short passes to LJH, CJ and Beck to keep the chains moving.
                            He was 0-3 that series. Can't give the ball back to Baylor this often. Dang it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mond has the vision of Helen Keller.

Comment

So many good games on now hard to keep it on one for long.

Comment

Working...
                                X