This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    Lol, let's play cat facts. How is Horn life being on the winning side of things? Must be nice

Still Leary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      Are you keeping that avatar for good luck?
      Just trying to take care of my new foster child. Don't screw this up otherwise I will have to find it another home

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Just as one of your “prolific offenses” scores a TD, scorching that Big 12 defense.

****....every now and then big boy defenses get burned for a few scores..

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Since 2000 the Frogs have finished in the final top 25 AP Poll, 13 or 14 times. Aggies 3 . That's how relivant ..
          Relevant*. It’s ok I know spelling goes out the window when you get triggered.

What do you win for being ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I'm no Frawg fan but since you asked....

IMO 2009 and 2010 BCS Bowls including a Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin were pretty relevant years for Frawg.. BCS bowls were extremely relevant back in the BCS days. Well at least I and most folks not trying to carve out a narrative here wearing maroon would consider them relevant. I don't think A&M has had anything close except maybe a Cotton Bowl (lower tier than the Rose Bowl and Fiesta BCS bowls) win in Johnny's best season in the last 20+ years. Somebody can correct me on those numbers if they aren't right.
            I would also add Frogs beating OU in Norman when OU was ranked in Top 5. I think that was 2005.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Turpin Time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                Well it looked like it worked out good for frogs. But for you guys not so much. Seems like you bit off more than you could chew. But yall can rah rah rah in a big stadium better than anyone so if that makes you happy then live it up. So yea, I guess thanks
                ??? Bit off more than we can chew? LMAO....the ONLY reason TCU has won recently is because Texas and OU, haven’t been at their pinnacle. OU has more than Texas as late, but that pendelum seems to be swinging. TCU has no depth, depth wins championships....that is what the Aggies are starting to fill, depth at key positions. Anyone who understands football, knows that.

Hasn’t worked out well for us? Billion dollar stadium, largest in Texas, nicest facilities in the nation, wealthiest college football program, starting to see the fruits of our $75 Million hire in Jimbo Fisher.....The difference, TCU will NEVER win a NC, Texas A&M will.

Comment

Turpin Churpin.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Relevant*. It’s ok I know spelling goes out the window when you get triggered.

What do you win for being ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season?
                    What do you win not being ranked? Rather be ranked than left out.

Comment

OK I'm out on the TCU/AGGIE mini-sword fighting. I'd rather be a spectator for once......

Comment

Wow. Tech playing more defense than many years past. I’d love to have that senior linebacker #13

Comment

TCU is not who I thought they were. Good football teams don’t turn the ball over the way they do and Robinson just isn’t a very good QB.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            What do you win not being ranked? Rather be ranked than left out.
                            The only thing people remember is who finished #1.....neither of us have been there in a VERY LONG time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Wow. Tech playing more defense than many years past. I’d love to have that senior linebacker #13
                              Take that guy in a flash.....he’s a beast!

Comment

That’s a horrendous ruling. Bad break for tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X