This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    You lost me at Kentucky and prolific offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not2 pages back I was accused of ruining the thread by talking about the deficiencies in the OU defense. Now they’re being called the best and most talented that Texas will face while an offense about as one dimensional as you can get (qb has 700 yds through 6 games) is being bragged on about stretching the field!!! 🤦🏼*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Live action. My deer is showing in daylight hours. Not today though. I'm not leaving until I close this deal. The first pic is live. 2nd is my deer on cam. Third is a target buck for the grandson.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Great deer Bob, Hope you both connect!

Go Ags!

Comment

That's awesome with the phone call! and that's awesome with the deer.

Comment

Nice Deer Bob, both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            Bob if you had to pick would you rather shoot that buck or have Texas make it to the playoffs this year which would it be?
            Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              So I don't know how to post the video, but......

I got a call last night from Jimbo. No, really. I spoke to Jimbo last night.

My daughter (a student at Blinn) and my in-laws (College Station residents) go to Rudy's BBQ every Wednesday night to listen to Jimbo on the Capital Farm Credit radio program. He's signed a few items for them and they've gotten to know him pretty well.

Well my daughter asked Jimbo two weeks ago - when she applied to transfer into TAMU - if he'd call me when she got accepted.

So sure as heck, last night I was sitting down eating dinner when I got a facetime call from my daughter. Holy crap she was standing there with Jimbo and he gave my wife and I the good news, welcoming her into the Aggie family.

I'm very proud of her, she will be the first generation in my family to have a college degree, and she is an amazing young lady.

I hope the link works

https://twitter.com/baileee_/status/1050207571167117313
              This was posted on Texags. Small world to see 1 personal side of it on TBH, and it referenced on Texags.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                Not2 pages back I was accused of ruining the thread by talking about the deficiencies in the OU defense. Now they’re being called the best and most talented that Texas will face while an offense about as one dimensional as you can get (qb has 700 yds through 6 games) is being bragged on about stretching the field!!! [emoji1749]*[emoji3603]
                Welcome to the CFB thread on TBH. Lol. Get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                  Not2 pages back I was accused of ruining the thread by talking about the deficiencies in the OU defense. Now they’re being called the best and most talented that Texas will face while an offense about as one dimensional as you can get (qb has 700 yds through 6 games) is being bragged on about stretching the field!!! 🤦🏼*♂️
                  OU's defense sucks.

Kentucky's offense is 1 dimensional. Shut down the run, and they fold. Problem is, people hadn't shut down the run prior to Game 6 vs A&M. When it was, they lost.

Their schedule will get them to 10 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Buck.

I would take the same!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      OU's defense sucks.

Kentucky's offense is 1 dimensional. Shut down the run, and they fold. Problem is, people hadn't shut down the run prior to Game 6 vs A&M. When it was, they lost.

Their schedule will get them to 10 wins.
                      Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      UK has been run heavy, we will stop that and force them to throw it. Ag's by 3 scores.
                      I tried to tell everyone that last week. I just missed on the 3 scores part....

Comment

TCU and tech should be fun. It’s funny to see folks take TCU lightly considering they lost to two top 10 teams much like another instate school.

Take care of business Frogs!

Comment

TCU and tech should be fun. It’s funny to see folks take TCU lightly considering they lost to two top 10 teams much like another instate school.

Take care of business Frogs!

I guess I am one of those even though I haven't seen many folks here taking TCU lightly???. I think Tech wins this one tonight for some reason. Your last statement is cute. Edit that to "lost to two top 5 teams".

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Read the thread

It’s relative and several of the top 10 as it currently stands could be moved around not to mention a few including Texas may very well fall out sooner rather than later.

TCU is a **** good football team that is struggling on offense.

One dropped games to 1 and 4, the other 3 and 9. I’m not sold on Clemson or Texas.

Some folks around here call them facts.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-11-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

It’s relative and several of the top 10 as it currently stands could be moved around not to mention a few including Texas may very well fall out sooner rather than later.

One dropped games to 1 and 4, the other 3 and 9. I’m not sold on Clemson or Texas.

It should be a fun game to watch! Its about time we had an interesting Thursday night CFB game.

Comment

Read the thread

Knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X