Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    I agree!

Josh should have drug charges. We found the eye glasses case full of dope in the stolen trailer he admitted staying in.
    I'm sure more charges will be added. I'm also sure they won't be punished to the extent we want them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      I'm sure more charges will be added. I'm also sure they won't be punished to the extent we want them to be.
      I agree ......... because they are still breathing this morning

Comment

So glad to hear this Jason. Hope the hang'em!

Comment

UPDATE: Just received a great call from Henderson County. Both suspects pleaded guilty and the oldest had jail time and is now on probation 5yrs. Can not leave the county, has to get permission to leave his property, etc etc. The asked for my mailing address and he has 3 months to pay me all restitution! If he doesn't he goes back to jail. Although I did get the trailer back, metal and compressor I still have a good chunk of $$$ coming for tools that were never found. Can't thank Henderson County enough for all they have done and keeping me in the loop on all of this.

Last edited by Antlers86; 02-20-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Chalk one up for the good guys !

Comment

All good news, bud. Glad it's working out for you

Comment

That's awesome, thanks for the update!

Comment

Made my day jason!!!!!

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. Good for you!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great!!! So glad that worked out for you. Hopefully you get some money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          Yup exactly what I did. Took my wife's phone and texted him. He immediately responded and I asked for details on the items and replied with everything exactly matching my material list. Offered him $300 less than he was asking and he said yes. Set up a time for this morning and he gave me his address. Showed up with 2 deputies and a K9. He approached the truck and one guy jumped out and cuffed him. Proceeded through the property with him and I found the trailer with material by it. I'll update more later.
                          What a moron!!!

Comment

Glad they got the POSes! He’s gonna have to make a big batch of meth to pay you back in 3 months!

Comment

So both are already out of jail?

Comment

Looks like Goodyear duratrac tires to me . Some folks are just plain ballsy Jackasses with no respect!!

Comment

Working...
                                X