• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is so awesome

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Just found the rest of it all!!!!! Have to make a drive to get it. Sold it to a guy 45 minutes away.
      Hopefully it isn't damaged, great news!!!

Comment

Great work! They usually never end this way. Glad you are getting all your things back.

Comment

The thread that keeps on giving..

Comment

I almost like this thread more than the live hunt threads.

So glad you got your stuff back.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              they were really dumb enough to post the stuff for sale the same week on CL? wow. cool that it worked out for you!

That would be a yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is awesome! Very glad you were able to bust these lowlife morons! Hopefully you saved others from the same fate. Hoping they go away for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Just found the rest of it all!!!!! Have to make a drive to get it. Sold it to a guy 45 minutes away.
                  Man, those meth heads didn’t waste anytime hustling the goods!

Comment

Congrats on getting your stuff back and getting some scum off the streets for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Great work! They usually never end this way. Glad you are getting all your things back.
                      You just posted something positive in a thread!!!

I appreciate everyone's post. Been a crazy day. I'll try and type up full details of what went down, how and everything here before 10pm.

Just signed my release forms for everything and cleared!

Comment

Up until this thread I used to roll my eyes at people suggesting to theft victims to watch CL. I just didn’t think crooks were that dumb!

Comment

Sorry this happened to you and glad you recovered (at least most) your items.
                          But what a “high” to have done what you did!! Good work!!

Comment

Great news!!!!!
                            Last edited by tazhunter0; 10-08-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

awesome news. I bet the detectives cleared several cases with this find.

Comment

Just curious....how much were they trying to get for all of the stuff you worked so hard for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X