No announcement yet.

They got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atta boy Jason!! Sometimes you just gotta take care of your own situation... You were wise to have taken the sheriff, but sure would have been good to square up with them yourseff first!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      I don't mess around! This is the second bust in 6 months I have taken to HCS. One person they had been after for over a year!
      Dog Bounty Hunter ain’t got nothing on you!

Comment

Also put trail cams up along the drive/road in because they will be back again. Put cans up high in tree so they are aren't obviouse.[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. Hate thieves!

Trail cams for sure. When we were building I had cameras everywhere. Those contractors aren't used to looking in a tree for game cams. I caught two guys from a contracor's crew walking around my property on one cam. I mentioned it to the contractor and he said he handled it. A week later I caught the entire flipping crew marching through the property carrying freshly cut cedar trees. It was a few weeks before Christmas so they decided to help themselves to my trees. I was furious for 2 reasons. One, they were stealing and two, they were potentially messing up my hunting. Showed the contractor, told him if they were caught anywhere other than the build site and my driveway I would call the sheriff. He understood and really jumped their butts.

Good luck catching the POS. I hope insurance helps cover your loss.

Comment

Great thread. Glad you busted them!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
            FANTASTIC!! I hope they never see the outside of a jail cell again. With Luck, and I do mean, luck, you will have a judge that will actually put them away for a long time and not just a slap on the wrist.
            Yep, the long haul of trying to put them away is beginning. I hope you get a good Judge. Try to get the other victims to all hearings etc to show support for the Sheriff, D.A. Offices etc. The perps will likely have Attorneys who will pull every trick to draw the process out and win that way. If there are other victims try to show up for their hearings too. The good guys will appreciate the backup all along the way.

Count my vote for letting the malinois loose in the interrogation room with them.

In for updates.

Comment

Glad it worked out. Hope you found all your tools

Comment

I don't mess around! This is the second bust in 6 months I have taken to HCS. One person they had been after for over a year!
                Sounds like you are really good or the HCS office is really bad. It sucks that they can't take material theft with a higher priority. It took you simply looking on craigslist to get this done, when the HCS could have done the same thing and then your wife's phone wouldn't have had to be confiscated for evidence.
                Certainly glad you stayed on top of it and got your items back.
                I'm in for a complete breakdown when you have time.

Comment

They should of let that Belgian Malionis get a hold of those thieves hands.
                  Last edited by RF76; 10-08-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Finally a thread like this with a good ending! Hope they rott in jail!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                      Also put trail cams up along the drive/road in because they will be back again. Put cans up high in tree so they are aren't obviouse.
                      I am so sorry you are dealing with this. Hate thieves!

Trail cams for sure. When we were building I had cameras everywhere. Those contractors aren't used to looking in a tree for game cams. I caught two guys from a contracor's crew walking around my property on one cam. I mentioned it to the contractor and he said he handled it. A week later I caught the entire flipping crew marching through the property carrying freshly cut cedar trees. It was a few weeks before Christmas so they decided to help themselves to my trees. I was furious for 2 reasons. One, they were stealing and two, they were potentially messing up my hunting. Showed the contractor, told him if they were caught anywhere other than the build site and my driveway I would call the sheriff. He understood and really jumped their butts.

Good luck catching the POS. I hope insurance helps cover your loss.[/QUOTE]

Look who didn't read the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Look who didn't read the thread...

Beat me too it ....

Comment

Is it sad I found tools on the place that were from my personal shop on the other end of the ranch. They hit my own home and I have no clue when.

Another statement being taken now.

Comment

Great news. Too bad you could not tie them to a tree and deliver some good ole school street justice.

Comment

Just found a stolen travel trailer on the place. They got inside and found everything!!!! Other individuals here as well claiming there items.

Comment

Special place in hell for those people! Glad your getting your things back!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X