Yankees win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Best part of this game is angel hernandez is being shown as the worst freaking umpire on the planet over and over by way of being over turned 4 out of 5 challenges.
    Seriously how the hell is this guy still allowed to officiate
    He sued MLB for not getting to be crew chief and not getting post season assignments. Blames a beef with Joe Torre, way back when, who is now a big shot in MLB, for holding him back. So they let him work and here he is in the post season.
    Luis Severino was absolutely masterful at his craft Monday night compared to Angel Hernandez. While the Yankees ace was mercifully removed in the fourth inning after a dreadful performance, the fir…

Comment

**** the red yankees
      ****um all..

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
        He sued MLB for not getting to be crew chief and not getting post season assignments. Blames a beef with Joe Torre, way back when, who is now a big shot in MLB, for holding him back. So they let him work and here he is in the post season.
        https://nypost.com/2018/10/08/yankee...terrible-game/
        Players union should sue to have him fired
        Him and west.

Comment

That was downright embarrassing!

Comment

Spankees!

Comment

The game last night was the bright spot in an otherwise very forgettable Monday.

Comment

That was a pretty epic thrashing. Guess they are sending CC to the hill today. Maybe he can turn back the clock one more time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  I really do not care that some of you do not care and think I shop at DICKS! Just your jealousy showing up or your lack of knowledge of who I am! LOL! Go root for your all powerful Rangers!

Just asking, how many root for any team, any sport outside of Texas but are afraid to admit it?
                  Me and I root for the Red Sox!!!!! 16-1 how do you like dem apples?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                    Me and I root for the Red Sox!!!!! 16-1 how do you like dem apples?!
                    That was about an epic beatdown as you will see. Red Sox hammered them in every possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      That was about an epic beatdown as you will see. Red Sox hammered them in every possible way.

Yeah, but like commentators said. That just doesn’t happen. No way Sox can come into next game thinking that Yanks will roll over.

Comment

Yankee's win!!!

at least once next year,,,

I thought what the Astros did to Cleveland was embarrassing ,,, but the yankees hate to be outdone!!

Comment

Players union should sue to have him fired
                          Him and west.
                          YESSSS!!!!

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                          That was a pretty epic thrashing. Guess they are sending CC to the hill today. Maybe he can turn back the clock one more time....

I sure as hell hope so... the only thing better than watching the red socks beat the snot out of the Yankees... is to watch the Yankees turn around and beat the snot out of the Red Socks... Then maybe go some extra innings in game 5.... that would be awesome... if you catch my drift.

Comment

I’ll be pulling for the Yankees to sweep it out. They will have gone through a rough series, pitchers will be worn, and the Astros match up better against the Yankees and Sox. I have never said this but Come on Yankees

Comment

Like many others, I hope the Yanks win too... gives the 'Stros home field advantage, and besides, ain't no better feelin' on the planet than to see the Yanks get their arses stomped in the dirt by ANYONE from Texas!! Havin' to had spent 4 years there in Yankeeland, I have a special dislike for its people... rudest people on the planet (well NYC and Jurzy shore folk anyway)...

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                                YESSSS!!!!

I sure as hell hope so... the only thing better than watching the red socks beat the snot out of the Yankees... is to watch the Yankees turn around and beat the snot out of the Red Socks... Then maybe go some extra innings in game 5.... that would be awesome... if you catch my drift.
                                A knock down, drag out game 5 would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X