Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Took off work Monday morning...paid off with a nice non typical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool deer. Congrats. Heck of a trophy.

Comment

Holy smokes

Comment

Great buck

[ATTACH]927445[/ATTACH]
        Disregard the dates, it was last year.
        I'm hoping that this bucks gonna blow up to be half the buck you've got!
        Love them non-typicals!

Comment

Congrats again Kaleb! Hopefully he spread his genes and they work their way towards our place I've never seen anything like him around our place.

Comment

Good lord, congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Man Huge congratulations on the kill. If he score 100” or 160” it won’t matter. But i do believe he will be well past 160. Mass alone is going to escalate the numbers real quick!!

Comment

Very unique deer. Congrats.

Comment

Gotta love some freak action. Are there several deer with similar traits in your area? Way to go dude.

Comment

Great buck congrats! I'd guess him somewhere between 140 and 190.

Comment

Congrats, and that's a who cares what it scores buck. Unless you are looking to enter it in the P&Y record books.

Comment

nice buck Caleb

Comment

Thats one heck of a buck!!! That sure beats going to work!

Comment

Goodgoshawallamoddy!!

Congratulations sir on a fine trophy!!

Comment

Cool deer! Gotta love a plan coming together like that!

Comment

Big ol Freak nasty deer, congrats. Wonder if he got out of a high fence place, just never seen crazy growth like that in natural areas. I'm sure they're out there, and if he's not from a high fenced place, that makes him even more awesome of a deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X