Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badlieutenant View Post
    Fake news bruh
    Weak bait on that mylittlepony zebco, bruh.

Comment

I would really like to see any of you who used the phrase "tap like a *****", deal with that choke or crank or whatever they're calling it from him.

100% Tears, and **** in pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I would really like to see any of you who used the phrase "tap like a *****", deal with that choke or crank or whatever they're calling it from him.

100% Tears, and **** in pants.
        Hes a fighter for a living. He talks ****. Then he taps like a *****.
        If he simply competed.. it would be acceptable.
        Take your ****in *** whippin.

Comment

Besides money, whats the point of a rematch?

Wasnt McG pretty much dominated the majority of this fight, does anybody think he could actually win a rematch? I dont even see him being able to run his mouth like he usually does, to sell a rematch. Seems like he is much more effective at a lower weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Besides money, whats the point of a rematch?

Wasnt McG pretty much dominated the majority of this fight, does anybody think he could actually win a rematch? I dont even see him being able to run his mouth like he usually does, to sell a rematch. Seems like he is much more effective at a lower weight class.
            McG is the only one that wants a rematch - and maybe the UFC to keep him happy and sell more PPV.

Most fight fans knew the actual outcome of this one before it happened. Only McG fans thought he had a chance.

Comment

MCG lost hat fight from the opening bell...

I was wishing for Kahbib to knock him out, but watching MCG quit and tap out was much sweeter

MCG is a punk ***

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                  Khabib is going night night. He’s never fought someone as good as Conor. Barbozas wrestling is much weaker than Conor’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  So much for your educated prediction. Connor will lose to Khabib again in a rematch. Connor had nothing for Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
                    So much for your educated prediction. Connor will lose to Khabib again in a rematch. Connor had nothing for Khabib.
                    Connor had nothing???? Sure he did. He provided a face Khabib could smash(post 22)and a jaw and neck he could torque..... Bwaaahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Connor had nothing???? Sure he did. He provided a face Khabib could smash(post 22)and a jaw and neck he could torque..... Bwaaahhaa
                      Ok... dude every body has seen your (post 22), how wise of you and the other 75% who placed bets. Not like it was in any way shape or form some kind of upset. Just sayin.
                      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-10-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

A massive fracas broke out inside the T-Mobile Arena over the weekend. Now new footage from the incident has made its way to the internet. The Ultimate F

Comment

Niiiice.... lol. Wonder what he said to get a smack from Connor..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            "Nice monkey tattoo."

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                              Ok... dude every body has seen your (post 22), how wise of you and the other 75% who placed bets. Not like it was in any way shape or form some kind of upset. Just sayin.
                              Oh there are a lot of folks upset.. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I thought it was just the guy on the cage - now there's this one too?

Comment

Working...
                                X