X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conner got his *** beat down.....TWICE

LOVING IT

Comment

I just now finished it to when Bruce officially announced the winner.

Khabib (sp?) was out of control and will face retribution because of it. Attacking a coach is outrageous. It doesn’t matter what was said between the two. He should be stripped of his fight check, the belt, and suspended. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was released.

But then again, Dana White seems to love this type of stuff as it sells so who knows. I remember several years ago, Paul Daley hit Josh Koscheck well after the final bell and Daley was cut immediately. There’s been another guy who held onto his submissions too long multiple times that was cut.

I’m glad to hear Khabibs teammates were arrested. Attacking a fighter from behind who just fought 3+ rounds is absolutely ridiculous.

Where can I watch the press conference if there is one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

Months of trash talk, cursing and disrespect to Habib’s family and religious beliefs was built up...

I don’t blame Habib one bit.... Imagine if he had done what McGregor has been doing and cursed Jesus, we’d all defend Connor for bursting with emotions now...

Agreed....and I was going for Connor...oh and it’s kalabeeb...

Comment

I feel the guys jumping in ring to jump Conor was worse than khabib jumping out but he definitely felt the dumb*****ery wash over him when he was told the belt wasn’t gonna get wrapped around him

Comment

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

I

Comment

Video shows Conor punching khabib team member before other khabib guys jumped in the ring. I'm not saying it was right for team khabib to jump in but Conor isn't innocent.

Comment

That was the best UFC fight I've ever seen. Total chaos. It was bad ***. He should have twisted Connors head off and punted it out in the crowd.

Comment

The ending was disgraceful. macGregor should mowed true restraint and professionalism.

That Russian... his behavior didn’t surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by badlieutenant View Post
                    The ending was disgraceful. macGregor should mowed true restraint and professionalism.

That Russian... his behavior didn’t surprise me.
                    I’m just gonna leave this here

Conor McGregor jumps into the octagon to celebrate with SBG Ireland teammate Charlie Ward after his Bellator 187 victory and goes after the referee. #Bellato...

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXx8WQPjYpo"]Conor McGregor storms cage and confronts referee | ESPN - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I used to watch every ufc. I had the opportunity to watch the fight for free last night and didn’t. Sounds like i missed a soap opera. Who can say with certainty that this wasn’t all staged? Seems like with the growth of the UFC that it is quickly turning into the WWF?

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                        I used to watch every ufc. I had the opportunity to watch the fight for free last night and didn’t. Sounds like i missed a soap opera. Who can say with certainty that this wasn’t all staged? Seems like with the growth of the UFC that it is quickly turning into the WWF?
                        Im pretty confident it wasnt staged.

Lucky charms instigated getting smacked by the trainer too... just cant stop being a dumbass.

Reality is.. your choices have consequences..and not everyone buys into your production skills, and Dana cant save you from yourself.

Didnt even go out like a man.
                        Tapped. Like. A. *****......again.

Leprechaun got what he deserved.

Comment

Wow Brendan Schaub predicted that exact thing would happen awhile ago.

Comment

Khabib is like George St Pierre in his prime. An elite wrestler that puts on some boring fights with all the hugging/smothering.

Comment

Always some sort of drama with conner nothing ever comes of it because it’s the ufc’s Cash cow now more than likely Conner will be made out to look like a victim

Comment

I’m not a Connor fan at all, I hate what he has done to the sport. His actions preceding this event most certainly encouraged what happened last night. That said- Khabib and his entourage are all idiots. I just don’t get it. Really you are going to sucker punch someone 5 times from the back? Get control of this crap! I see more and more weigh-ins with contact leading too more of these potential situations. I loved see Connor get choked out but it was ruined by stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X