Famous Antelope Road Trip XVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rowland View Post
    I would really like to thank everyone for making this such a memorable first antelope hunt for me. Not only did I have the privilege of taking an amazing goat, I got to meet some awesome people.

I can’t imagine hunting with a better group of guys. For my first FART, they really made me feel welcome. Between spotting, ranging, stalking, scouting, picture taking, and keeping my spirits up when things got tough, it really was a complete team effort.

Ben and Zach, thank y’all for everything, and including me on such an epic trip. I look forward to repaying the favor.

Sorry for such a long first post, but I appreciate the whole TBH community for following along on the hunt, and look forward to becoming a part of this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the fire, Brian! Congrats again on the goat!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

You ladies know how to do a hunt!

Comment

Michael will there be a TBH video of this hunt like your elk adventure? I sure hope so. Would be awesome to catch just a live glimpse of what takes place on this legendary hunt each year.

Comment

I captured some footage, but I decided early that on this one I didn't want to spend too much time behind the camera at the expense of being fully engaged in the fellowship. I'll see what footage I have and try to piece together a short narrative summary. Meanwhile, I'll be dropping a few new videos from the elk hunt this week.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I captured some footage, but I decided early that on this one I didn't want to spend too much time behind the camera at the expense of being fully engaged in the fellowship. I'll see what footage I have and try to piece together a short narrative summary. Meanwhile, I'll be dropping a few new videos from the elk hunt this week.

Thanks for the time & effort amigo...look forward to seeing what you came out with. This hunt really has become special & would also like to personally thank Ben / Zach & family for opportunity to follow for so many years. It's a joy to tag along.

Comment

Working...
            X