Trying my best.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying my best.

It’s no secret that I’m not a people person, but I really work on it. My problem is that I like animals way more. Today, on my daily walk with Lindy, we come across a barely weened kitten on the side of the road, that was obviously dumped. Lindy looks at me and told me that she already knew what I was gonna do. So, I now have a small kitten that needs a home. Does not make it easy to like people.

Good on you for picking the kitten up.

Comment

You don't like people? You ARE one!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
        It’s no secret that I’m not a people person, but I really work on it. My problem is that I like animals way more. Today, on my daily walk with Lindy, we come across a barely weened kitten on the side of the road, that was obviously dumped. Lindy looks at me and told me that she already knew what I was gonna do. So, I now have a small kitten that needs a home. Does not make it easy to like people.

Glad to know you don’t hate everything, I was beginning to wonder.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only thing worse than people are cats!

Comment

Glad you picked up the kitten. My guess is that after seeing how sour you are, the kitten will ask to go back to the ditch.

Comment

"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Comment

Cool by me

Comment

Trot line bait

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    You don't like people? You ARE one!
                    Persons are ok. Even the craziest of them I can usually find some common ground with.

People, though... They're the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Glad you picked up the kitten. My guess is that after seeing how sour you are, the kitten will ask to go back to the ditch.
                      Doubt it. I like being around animals, and they tend to like being around me. Thanks for all y’all’s kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        Doubt it. I like being around animals, and they tend to like being around me. Thanks for all y’all’s kind words.

Well, mine was a joke. I’m sure animals love you.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cats are tiny women in fur coats.

Comment

Heck, Rocky. I think you are too hard on yourself. I found you downright pleasant the couple of times I visited with you!

Wait! You didn't say you didn't like yourself. I hope I didn't pizz you off too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Heck, Rocky. I think you are too hard on yourself. I found you downright pleasant the couple of times I visited with you!

Wait! You didn't say you didn't like yourself. I hope I didn't pizz you off too much!
                              I like myself, but I’m a person, not people. 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X