Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      That it would! They were with me last season the first shot I had at him. 50 yds fixing to turn broadside and my daughter whispered loudly "Dad there he is" and he bolted. He was bigger last season. Caught it all on trail cam. Lol
      Lol well maybe they are ur good luck charms and he will show up broadside again for u

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        That it would! They were with me last season the first shot I had at him. 50 yds fixing to turn broadside and my daughter whispered loudly "Dad there he is" and he bolted. He was bigger last season. Caught it all on trail cam. Lol
        I can’t help but laugh while reading this!!!

Hence the history, I’m assuming!!

Comment

Bigger buck here but 4.5 yr old. Probably 130s 10pt

Ugh it's so tempting. Would be my biggest buck

Comment

Had a shot at this deer and didn't take it. He is super nice. I believe he will survive the season and plan to hunt him next year. Lots of potential

He cane in on the scent drag I ran yesterday. Just got downwind 100 yds and turned back to the wood line.

Comment

Did ya get a pic of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Did ya get a pic of him?
                I tried through the scope but he either didn't like the decoy or smelled me. Directly down wind.

Comment

This is him. 4.5 this year. Looks like my target but 2 yrs younger.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good looking deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

He is very nice especially in person. I somewhat regret but he is 1 yr younger than what I like to shoot. If this was a lease elsewhere other than home I would have shot him. Being my home place I want to manage the best I can and he has good brow genetics. Had him 12 yds in bow season as well and figured if I pass with bow then pass with gun.

Crazy the images that go through your head after encountering 2 great bucks in a day. Keep thinking all the what ifs.

I'll see if I can find a pic of 10pt and my #1 side by side to show size comparison.

Comment

Side by side. Making me feel better. Trying to be patient and hopefully it pays off.

Looking closer probably doesn't break 120"
                        Attached Files

Comment

I see why your wait-n.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            I see why your wait-n.
                            Yes sir! Big difference. More mass body and antlers.

I'll be at it alone in the morning for a quick hunt before work. After today's activity I will hunt every opportunity I can this week.

Comment

Almost 8am, anything??

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to TBH!

See if luck is on my side this morning. Quick hunt until 8:30-9am. After that is belly filling time rest of the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X