No announcement yet.

***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Address on a box. What do you know I was freaking right! It's the druggies

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Wow!!! Address on a box. What do you know I was freaking right! It's the druggies
      Call the sheriff! Get em again. Make them bastages clean your property before they take em to jail!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Call the sheriff! Get em again. Make them bastages clean your property before they take em to jail!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2X!!!

Comment

Back in the blind this morning. Quick hunt before church.

Comment

Man they are making to easy on you...they must not have heard about your detective skills!

Good luck to your son!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              Man they are making to easy on you...they must not have heard about your detective skills!

Good luck to your son!
              Thanks! He is searching with binos right now. I'm sure the deer were out last night. Moon had everything lit up pretty good.

This is what should happen to the trespasser. Easily Class B.

CLASS C MISDEMEANOR: Fine up to $500 for dumping 5 pounds or less or a volume of 5 gallons or less. CLASS B MISDEMEANOR: Fine up to $2,000 and/or up to 180 days in jail for dumping more than 5 pounds but less than 500 pounds or a volume of more than 5 gallons but less than 100 cubic feet.

Comment

Man these people are low.

Comment

No deer this morning. Very slow. Planning to mow some this week to clear some shooting lanes. May hunt by myself next wknd with the Boom Stick. Depending on camera activity may see about more hunts for my son soon.

Comment

Good start to the morning. Just passed a 130"s 10pt. I believe he is 3.5 may 4.5 and hope he survives the season but based on what I just watched I'm kinda having 2nd thoughts! Would easily have been my biggest buck. He is my only 10pt on cam and I'm covered in 8pt so I need to stay management minded and let him survive and breed!

Comment

Buck I passed is dead. FIL took him 2 properties over on his place. Nice young deer that had potential but he is happy and that's what matters. My wife or son would have shot him. I figured him to be 130s but after getting my hands on him he had ground shrinkage. Body size is crazy small. Meat for the freezer and jerky making tonight! Really glad I passed and saved my buck tag for the big guy. Hopefully he shows back up soon.

Comment

Just got caught up good luck!

Comment

Ha. Keeping it in the family. At least you won't have to wonder what happened to him.

Comment

All quartered up. Backstrap for dinner along with a whole rear quarter.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Id had a hard time passing him up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                All quartered up. Backstrap for dinner along with a whole rear quarter.
                                What time is dinner?

Comment

Working...
                                X