• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Doe and fawn

Comment

No big buck. Enjoyed watching the young buck hit the big rub that was already here. Had a big male coyote stroll in but no shot.

Archery is put in hold. Youth hunt with my son next wknd. He just might kill the big guy before I get a chance. Will update later this week!

Comment

Good luck to you and your son Jason!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            Good luck to you and your son Jason!!!
            Thanks Heith!

Comment

Have my son all set up for his first deer hunt as the hunter. Target is any legal buck. I'd be tickled if he even shot my target buck. Set up in a small clearing surrounded by woods. Acorns all around the edge. Jumped a buck 50 yds from the stand when we got here but maybe he will return.
              Attached Files

Comment

Good luck guys!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

223 Cal with Winchester Whitetail Special 64GR
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mo gooda luq to him. And Pops too.

Comment

Good luck guy to the west shot 3 times this morning now he is out what sounds to be sighting in a rifle thanks buddy Best of luck look forward to pics

Comment

I may start another thread come Monday but here are some details. Opened my gate Wednesday and checked cams. Decided to leave it open since I have been in and out the last couple days. Well sometime last night some low life decided it would be ok to drive on in and dump their remodel materials on my property. Didn't pass one but 2 (No Trespassing) signs saying violators will be prosecuted. Found a receipt in the pile of material list to a good friends lumber store here in town. Monday I will be taking that receipt and finding out who it belongs to. On top of that I have tread pattern identified and the drug neighbors who I have already had 4 arrested happen to be remodeling a shed out back! Messing with the wrooonngggg person!

My son is after deer, I'm after 2 legged trespassers who thinks it's ok to trash other people's property!

Ever since the drug bust 6 months ago I have dealt with stolen trail cams, barn broke into, $15k trailer/tools stolen (I recovered), and now illegal dumping.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Does Antlers Jr ever frown? He's got a contagious smile!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles with lowlifes, Jason. Enjoy this weekend buddy!

Comment

Call the SO again. And file another report just so it shows documentation. I bet there could be some more evidence found in the debris. Could be matched up to they're construction maybe.

Comment

Good luck to your son on a deer and you on the low life

Comment

Working...
                                X