Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Jason

Comment

3 hrs here absolutely no movement wind nor deer. I'm climbing out and pulling card to see what ate 50# of corn in less than 48 hrs.

If he hasn't returned then I am repositioning a stand 75 yds from here and tossing 20# of corn around.

Comment

Very good possibility I'm hunting a dead deer. All bucks have been coming 12am-5:45am.

Comment

Bet ya' when the weather cools down, he will show back up.

Comment

Good morning Jason Just woke up about 30 minutes ago. Took your advice too hot , slept in having a coffee in the AC ha ha . something like this ate your corn

Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              3 hrs here absolutely no movement wind nor deer. I'm climbing out and pulling card to see what ate 50# of corn in less than 48 hrs.

If he hasn't returned then I am repositioning a stand 75 yds from here and tossing 20# of corn around.
              Air tanks are full!!

LOL

Comment

Actually no pigs on camera. It was all deer that came in and ate the corn. Doe, fawn and 9 different bucks. Doe and fawn bedded inside the pen for 5 hrs!

I found a heavy trail and set a cam on it Thursday evening. Just checked it and 3 of my middle aged 3-4 yr old bucks used it. 1 buck I haven't seen at the other spot in a while. I setup a tripod and hand corn. No hunting this evening but will be sitting there tomorrow evening!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                  Air tanks are full!!

LOL
                  Your time is coming! Still 12-4am piggies at the front spot.

Comment

Your time is coming! Still 12-4am piggies at the front spot.
                    Working on a second Big Bore with nite vision. Might have it covered now.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                      Working on a second Big Bore with nite vision. Might have it covered now.
                      Very cool! We will need to camp out one night it sounds like.

Just did a little pond culling. Have family down from Georgia and needed some fish to fry out this evening! Threw back probably twice this many. Now the messy part!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very cool! We will need to camp out one night it sounds like.

Just did a little pond culling. Have family down from Georgia and needed some fish to fry out this evening! Threw back probably twice this many. Now the messy part!!!
                        You must not like that side of the family much![emoji39]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          You must not like that side of the family much![emoji39]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                          I'm ready to eat!!!!!
                          Fish are cleaned. May do some spotlighting tonight!

Comment

good thread . a year long live thread is a good idea.

Comment

I'm ready to eat!!!!!
                              Fish are cleaned. May do some spotlighting tonight!
                              Jason jason jason... I know you hunt east TX but you shouldn't advertise that!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                                Jason jason jason... I know you hunt east TX but you shouldn't advertise that!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                                Dang busted!

Fish scraps are getting cleaned up by the buzzards quickly. I doubt there will be any leftover for coyotes/bobcats to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X