This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Aren’t you watching Houston’s “Super Bowl”?

LMAO!! Multi-tasking during commercials..

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Stats are good for 2 things...giving the announcers something to talk about and the 2 resident sip googlers something to do all day![emoji13]
      Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Well...we’re 31 and y’all aren’t in the top50 so there is that...
      Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Irony....LMAO>>
      Was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
        If anybody here can agree that Kentucky was the 13th ranked team Saturday there shouldn’t be any fussing about Texas at 9th. Kentucky was awful
        Surely nobody thinks that Kentucky is the 13th best team in the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          No, truth is, everybody thought it was a stretch, but nobody made a big deal about it...........except you.

Didn't you say if Texas beats OU you would stfu or something?
          There ain't no man on the site that will make me STFU....

What I said is I will pay attention...and I gave them credit Saturday...said it was a big win...even though they **** near blew it....
          Had they the melt down around here would have been epic.....but alas they are trending right....
          I'll keep calling out the hypocrisy that surrounds Tu.....
          Everyone here admits the ranking is too high....as was the week 1 ranking off of a 7-5 season....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Irony....LMAO>>

The first was an observation after Chad brought it up. The second is the truth. I really don’t keep up nor care about stats. After looking at scores from the top 25 yesterday it tells you about stats.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Makes sense. Seems like the turnovers would determine the TOP variance since it was close?

He threw an interception to BJ that resulted in a 4 play drive taking 1:59 off the clock and scoring 3. He fumbled which resulted in a 5 play drive taking another 1:59 off the clock resulting in a TD and they fumbled to end the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                No, truth is, everybody thought it was a stretch, but nobody made a big deal about it...........except you.

Didn't you say if Texas beats OU you would stfu or something?
                I thought I saw the same thing but **** sure won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen one thing he doesn't do is shut that mouth....constantly spewing that same ol Texas hate week after week.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

What I said is I will pay attention...and I gave them credit Saturday...said it was a big win...even though they **** near blew it....

Had they the melt down around here would have been epic.....but alas they are trending right....

Everyone here admits the ranking is too high....as was the week 1 ranking off of a 7-5 season....

Dude...it’s week 6... rankings right now mean about as much as smarts opinions! NADA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    He threw an interception to BJ that resulted in a 4 play drive taking 1:59 off the clock and scoring 3. He fumbled which resulted in a 5 play drive taking another 1:59 off the clock resulting in a TD and they fumbled to end the game.

Seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      I thought I saw the same thing but **** sure won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen one thing he doesn't do is shut that mouth....constantly spewing that same ol Texas hate week after week.

Speaking of someone who needs to just stfu!

Comment

Lots of underlying meanings in my new ride

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

You go man! Don't ever give up your cause! Be a warrior!

We are all counting on you!!

Comment

Stoops out as DC at OU

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Stoops out as DC at OU

I guess Bob’s deal that was spoken of yesterday in the suite was not a two year deal!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Surely nobody thinks that Kentucky is the 13th best team in the country?

Who knows who the 13th best team in the country is? Seems it’s #1 then a bunch of parity throughout college football. Anyone could beat anyone any given week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X