Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you DISLIKE about your truck (past or present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't like that the New Fords turn off automatically when you come to a stop

Comment

2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Just traded in my 2015 Ram Tradesmen. The ‘16 has several things the ‘15 didn’t that I don’t like.
      #1 the little hole on drivers side of center console where your usb cord comes out cuts the heck out of my knuckle when I buckle seat belt.
      #2 I’m big and don’t like center consoles. Hurts my right knee when driving
      #3 evidently you can’t go through a gate with door open. I’m used to just driving through a gate without closing my door. Picky I know.
      #4 Hate the front sensors. Keep having to turn them off bc of grill guard

Otherwise I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        2007 Dodge Ram 1500 - the 5.7 trashed at 60k miles and it was replaced with the 4.7l. I cannot stand the 4.7l engine. No power and horrendous gas mileage.
        ^^^^Yep. the 4.7 is crap. Look at trucks everyday trying to get rid of it!

Comment

Sold my 05 Sierra crew cab with short bed. Hated the short bed. Bought a 2015 Silverado ext. cab with long bed. Hate ext cab. Little better gas mileage though

Comment

Originally posted by EliteZ28Bow View Post
            ^^^^Yep. the 4.7 is crap. Look at trucks everyday trying to get rid of it!
            They actually updated the later model 4.7 (I believe maybe in 08). Added another set of spark plugs (so it is 16 plus instead of 8) and has more horsepower than the older model hemis. I know this because I have an 08, the gas mileage still sucks though.

Comment

2004 GMC 2500. 26 gallon fuel tank. just ridiculously small for a 3/4 ton truck.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                They actually updated the later model 4.7 (I believe maybe in 08). Added another set of spark plugs (so it is 16 plus instead of 8) and has more horsepower than the older model hemis. I know this because I have an 08, the gas mileage still sucks though.
                ^^^i have the 16 plugs. The 4 against the firewall are almost impossible to change. Special 10" 5/8" thin walled socket to get the intake out. I have to take it to shop to get the driver exhaust plug out with a special tool. Still a dog and only get round 13-14 in town and 16 on hwy. Exhaust manifold is leaking and had to rip dash off to replace the evap core. Had/Have issues with brake switches and cam sensor.

Comment

Working...
                X