Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anyone else mess up opening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a tripod with a good breeze blowing it's cool.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Might as well start drinking!
      I passed up the last beer exit and now I'm in a dry county. Like I said...typical opener. 🤯[emoji15][emoji23][emoji33]

Comment

Not sure of the temp here in Pandale but the 25 mph wind has it feeling pretty good even in my tank blind. I should have checked sunrise BEFORE I set my alarm. I’m way to early. They are going to have my hand corn eaten by the time legal shooting time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My legs are on fire.

Comment

Just got all settled in. Pond to the NW of me and big creek to the east. Thermacell working OT right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In a box blind with no skeeters got my thermacell just in case it’s a little humid but I got mesh cloth so It’s not bad I’m in east Texas . Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Sitting in my living room drinking coffee and watching Paw Patrol with my 2 year old. Good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  I passed up the last beer exit and now I'm in a dry county. Like I said...typical opener. [emoji2962][emoji15][emoji23][emoji33]
                  Failure to prepare is preparing to fail!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
                    Sitting in my living room drinking coffee and watching Paw Patrol with my 2 year old. Good luck to all
                    Nothing wrong with that.......theres plenty of deer killing time left, but them kiddos grow up too dang fast!

Comment

East wind, not set up for it.
                      Turned around and went home, 10 minutes from the house.
                      I'm not that mad at them yet anyways!

Comment

Forgot to reset the feed times. Oh well gonna be a productive late morning hunt

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
                            This is me and my bow all the time. Kid loves that show.

In a box blind in HouCo. Muggy, but in hunting.

Comment

It’s a little warmish...skeeters ain’t bad...yet...

Comment

In my box listening to the acorns drop on my roof..🤬. Extremely humid and dewy outside but cool enough to keep the swampass down some[emoji23]

No mosquitos so far despite everybody warming us to bring thermacells. Thankful for that!

Good luck ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X