No announcement yet.

Who isnt Hunting Tomorrow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn’t go due to family stuff. But I did get to the gun range which was nice. Will be out there next weekend hoping to let an arrow fly.

Comment

I am not going to unconvince my wife that it is special and to always mark the calendar that I will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        Congrats on your 11 years of bowhunting experience [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 years on my current place....24 years of bowhunting all together.

I apologize I disagreed with you and shouldn't have wasted my time or yours.. I know you don't like that. I should have known better.
        Last edited by Smart; 09-30-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          11 years on my current place....24 years of bowhunting all together.

I apologize if disagreed with you. I should have known.

I didn’t say I disagree with you. It’s all about the place your on. Some places opening weekend is awesome if the bucks are on corn they come in like clockwork. But if you have oak trees and there are no shooters on camera then there isn’t much point in going.

Comment

not here, some of us have to work. But all my bow stuff is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              It’s all about the place your on. Some places opening weekend is awesome if the bucks are on corn they come in like clockwork. But if you have oak trees and there are no shooters on camera then there isn’t much point in going.

I'd like to retract my post from earlier. Because of your title, I misread your post body and thought you talking about the Archery OPENER because you said "Who's not hunting tomorrow." You actually said archery season. With that said, I would tend to agree that much of October is filled with cussing acorns and hoping it hasn't rained in August or September to green it up. Most of the time though, the archery opener is one of our best weekends which is why I posted what I did and referenced opening weekend..

Between our side and my landowners family side we are 4100 acres of live oak and shin oaks with a few cedars and mesquite mixed in so we have some experience with oaks. We definitely have a love/ hate relationship. Unfortunately and ironically, after I typed that post earlier, we had one of those openers this weekend you described above.... but luckily it is not the norm for that weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                Rally Car races at COTA Saturday and Sunday
                I don't mean to get off topic, but are those rally cars in the middle pic? I have never seen one set up like that. A friend of mine back in PA races a turbo'd VW Beetle in local rally races, but it doesn't look anything like that haha.

Comment

I didn't hunt, not sure when I will get out...got other responsibilities at Ren Fest. Will make it as soon as I can though. Hopefully when it gets cooler!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X