587 Ranch Live hunt is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

587 Ranch Live hunt is on!

Everyone is here. Leon and his daughter Haley,Danny and Craig just went out to scout and to try to let the air out of a pig. Rodney, Tim, Jason and Myself are trying to dent the beer supply. Everyone is pumped and ready to get some fresh venison in the morning. Can't remember their usernames at the moment but they are all on here.

Link to last years fiesta.

By far the best weather I can remember for opening weekend.

I'm sitting a tank dam in hopes of some bacon. Hand corn is out and the redneck ac is blowing plus keeping my tastey beverages cool.

Tonight's sit and the view from the cabin.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_184602.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	24555112Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_140615.jpg
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	24555113

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in! Keep us up to date!

Comment

Nice view! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
            Everyone is here. Leon and his daughter Haley,Danny and Craig just went out to scout and to try to let the air out of a pig. Rodney, Tim, Jason and Myself are trying to dent the beer supply. Everyone is pumped and ready to get some fresh venison in the morning. Can't remember their usernames at the moment but they are all on here.

Link to last years fiesta.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ight=587+ranch

Sounds like fun, I know Jason can put some beer away but not sure about Tim. The last time I saw Tim drink a beer was after I shot a elk and we had hiked our -——‘s off. Have fun, post pics, and tell Tim and Jason hey

Comment

Any luck yet? Man I wish I was there just to hang out. Tim, Jason and Banzai are great guys to hang out with. The hunting will keep you busy too!!!

Comment

Nice view

Comment

Cmon daylight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck wait y’all don’t need it just shoot straight

Comment

Everyone is out. Waiting to see. Haley is after a 4 point she saw last night. It's like Christmas morning for her.

Last nights menu was hot dogs but Rodney and Danny showed up with some of the best Ribeyes, Cheeseburger sausage and Asparagus known to man. Craigs putting on a pot of Chili for later.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                        Good luck wait y’all don’t need it just shoot straight
                        Ill take all the luck i can get. I think we've all seen deer but with all the recent rains it is lush and green. Will make for a little tougher hunt.

I had 8 deer around the feeder early and about half way to me on hand corn when something buggared them out. Going to make a long morning sit in hopes of someone looking for a late morning snack.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_074942.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	24555146

Comment

No pigs for Haley last night nothing this morning did see a hit list for tonight if he comes back a small 4 point but we will take it for her first bow kill
                          Attached Files

Comment

Everyone just went out again. Hoping for some kills. The lush grasses and nearly full moon hasn't done us a lot of favors. Everyone here has gained about 10 lbs so far. Craig's chili is straight up, bad ***, balls to the wall awesome.

Comment

Rain approaching, great time for killin.

I can't guarantee a kill since Tim won't tie one to the feeder for me but I promise for the second night in a row we'll eat well.

Good luck ladies.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_155945.jpg
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	24555169

Comment

Working...
                              X