• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    How much longer does Snyder coach?
    He just signed a 5yr extension, so until he's about 103

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      I heard an interview with him a few weeks ago and he didn't sound like it was anytime soon. I am thinking KU may have to make some tough decisions and convince him to ride into the sunset.
      They just signed him into an extension. I doubt they are going to make him go anywhere. Good coaches probably aren't lining up to jump in the Big 12-2=10 to recruit the hotbed of Kansas!

Comment

How much longer does Snyder coach?

I think the end is near. He seems a little agitated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I think Horns roll.
          They should but with Snyder's track record with the Horns it's hard for me to have that confidence. Hopefully they will focus on this week's game and come out on fire.

Comment

Should we just kill the WEEK 5 thread now due to lack of discussion about WEEK 5?

We can start a strength of schedule thread if you'd like...but we won't.
            why not ban the instigator ? it's that same feces every week

Pray for ULaLa who enters Bryant Denny this week

Sorry 17NCS, no avatar bets from me
            Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-25-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Ag's should handle Arkansas with no issues but we play them close every year. Would be good to roll in Jerry World as I am sure there will be plenty of recruits in house.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I think the end is near. He seems a little agitated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m with Chad on this one. His team right now is not that good. It would be a good time to retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    I’m with Chad on this one. His team right now is not that good. It would be a good time to retire.

Doesn’t he want his son to take over and the school is balking at that? That was the rumor about why he’s still coaching and hoping they change their mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Doesn’t he want his son to take over and the school is balking at that? That was the rumor about why he’s still coaching and hoping they change their mind.

If he gets steamrolled the rest of the season he may not have much pull on who goes where.

I’m with the school on this one. Do what’s best for the school and not Snyder.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 5

Three things...

The K State vs West Virginia highlights confirm how WV is the team to beat. They are flat amazing.

Kaden Sterns is as comfortable in an interview as he is intercepting passes. Looking at his post interception moves, the kid needs to return punts.

Regardless, just four games in the comparisons to Earl Thomas are valid.

Colin Johnson and LJ Humphrey are ready for Sunday play. The future highlight reels are something to look forward to.

Last edited by Legdog; 09-25-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          why not ban the instigator ? it's that same feces every week

Pray for ULaLa who enters Bryant Denny this week

Sorry 17NCS, no avatar bets from me
                          And I would give the RB one to Brock for 22 weeks and change mine just for the chance

We like ULaLa.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I don’t get why you copied me in this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              I don’t get why you copied me in this?

We've moved on. Casey says thank you.

Comment

I for one will continue to be nervous about the Horns. I will give credit to the O-line which seems to have improved to the point of giving the QB time to throw the ball. The OL was the root of everything bad last year. It is now time to step up and figure out the running game.

The D still drives me crazy with the number of big plays they give up. Maybe that is just comes with the territory with the aggressive scheme Orlando plays. I will just have to take the good with the bad.

Maybe I am the only one that thinks the Aggy/Arky game is close. I haven't watched any of the Hog games but surely they can't stay this bad. They must have some talent and aren't using it. I also see the risk of ATM coming in soft. If they buy in to the belief they are good because they only lost to Bama and Clemson by "x". I would expect Jimbo to coach around that but who knows?

And for the record, I only care about ATM because my sons went there.
                                Last edited by Rush2Judge; 09-25-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X