Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sos is nothing but a tie-breaker anyway...it's pointless this early in the season, as are the rankings it's based off of.

Just keep winning and it will work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Sos is nothing but a tie-breaker anyway...it's pointless this early in the season, as are the rankings it's based off of.

Just keep winning and it will work itself out.
      Exactly.....To be the best you have to beat the best and the Aggies failed to do that already this year.......

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        Rent free!! RENT FREE!!! Is that how it works? lol

You'll have to take that up with your conference mates. Evidently they are "strategically" laughing at your expense (not free). There is no dwelling charge or rent contract. There is section in everybody's head set aside for comedy. Ags seemed to be claiming squatters rights in all that space if the SEC rant screen shots that come across twitter are any indication..

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          No one should really be pumping anything right now. Clemson / Bama were 99.9% marked down as losses..

I don't know about that....reading your pregame diatribe telling us all we need to know about A&M before the Clemson game, it could be argued that number was closer to 70-30 in favor of the Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            And Tulsa?
            Schedule is set up for it.
            tu has 4 of the top 50. Why the big drop off? Seems like a reason for concern.
            How can this be right? tu has two quality wins.....
            Dude, I hate to break it to you but most of the conservative State of Texas makes fun of the keep it weird, dildo toting town that is Austin and it’s school. Just sayin’.
            Still trying to figure out when to use this myself. That said, errrrrbody talking about the Ags. They nervous. #fearJimbo

Hmmmm...just your post alone about Texas in little over a day. You might just want to use that rent free on yourself

Sorry Smart

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              Hmmmm...just your post alone about Texas in little over a day. You might just want to use that rent free on yourself

Sorry Smart
              In discussion with local sips. C’mon man. Sips on here posting other forum screen shots about Ags. Let’s be real.

Comment

In discussion with local sips. C’mon man. Sips on here posting other forum screen shots about Ags. Let’s be real.
                That's exactly what I'm trying to be you should try it yourself sometime. I even left out the ones where you were actually having a discussion wish that mirror shot CB posted was still up would have been a perfect ending for your Texas hate

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Sorry Smart

Woah woah!! Dude!! That is way too much of that at one time...[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Should we just kill the WEEK 5 thread now due to lack of discussion about WEEK 5?

We can start a strength of schedule thread if you'd like...but we won't.

Comment

Big games are Stanford v Notre Dame and tOSU v Penn State. Both at 630p

Comment

Switching up!...

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who hates purple worst of all...

Purple Kryptonite going down! It may be ugly in the Little Apple but Texas is gonna get it done..

Comment

Texas is the 9 point favorite now. Maybe they can break the curse up there

Comment

How much longer does Snyder coach?

Comment

I think Horns roll.

Comment

I heard an interview with him a few weeks ago and he didn't sound like it was anytime soon. I am thinking KU may have to make some tough decisions and convince him to ride into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
                                X