• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
    Tamale King

No kidding, When?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live between burnet and marble falls. We love the area.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
        Last time I was in tamale king the said they’re changing the menu and becoming a steak house. They even charged me extra for chips and hot sauce!

They recently changed the menu somewhat but it was still Mexican food. That’s crazy, ive never noticed being charged extra for chips and salsa.

Comment

Hunt in burnet county,live in horseshoe bay and work in austin,well lake travis is about as close as i want to get to Lostin. Been in the area since 75 and its been a changin for the worst ever since. Still a good place to call home,just crowded these days.Good Luck on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
            Hello Scotty!!! Tell your family I said hello. Jake is on TBH but hardly ever posts. He just got back from a week long elk hunt in CO. He's living in Dallas.
            I haven't seen Jake in years. I'll have to get in touch with him and do some fishing. Tell everyone hello for me.. it's been too long.

Comment

Looks like tamale king is in fact still open.

Comment

Although there are some good foods, the traffic has become like Austin. Burnet is becoming the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                  Although there are some good foods, the traffic has become like Austin. Burnet is becoming the same.
                  Please stop. Some of yall are overly dramatic. The Business portion of town is 3.1 miles from the lake north on 281. How many lights at the 1431 intersection do you have to sit thru during rush hour? 3? 4? Its not Austin, DFW or Houston. Burnet has what 4 or 5 traffic lights in the whole town?

Comment

I live 20 minutes south of Marble. We love it out here. Kid goes to Johnson City for school. It's a great little town.

PM me with your work interests, I know a lot business owners in the area.

Comment

If you want a great lunch check out “Noon Spoon” great food

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                        If you want a great lunch check out “Noon Spoon” great food
                        Noon Spoon has gone downhill since Jen sold it

Comment

Marble Falls is a pretty area. Buddy of mine is building a house out there. I live in Liberty hill. I've been there a few times to fish

Comment

What was the two bucks place in marble falls....had a micro brewery. I really liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                              What was the two bucks place in marble falls....had a micro brewery. I really liked it.
                              Double Horns. Heard it had gone down hill since it sold as well

Comment

I would love to move out to one of these Hill Country areas one day. I drive through these small towns often. Llano, Marble Falls, Burnet, Liberty Hill, etc. I would trade that traffic during their busy times versus Houston traffic any time of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X