Comment

Thugs

Comment

Good grief. Evolution at work. So sad

Comment

Wow
            White trash at its finest right there

Comment

So who was trying to keep the alley clean?

Comment

When a large man is threatening "I am gonna F'ing Kill you", holding a baseball bat and is acting irate and confrontational like he was, had the man taken a step toward me saying what he was saying, I would have shot him too.

I dont care what the men were wearing, I dont care that they had man boobs, I dont care that they are all rednecks, I dont care if it is over trash. If it was me in this situation, I would have shot him dead, probably sooner then the guy in the video did for the perceived threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                  They are all a bunch of idiots! Even the wife, if her husband wanted to be stupid she should have at least called 911 and retreated with her kids!
                  Supposedly she called right before filming began

Comment

I don’t know about y’all but I believe I would have grabbed my lady and headed the opposite direction. Pete and repeat didn’t look like they had a combined mental capacity to figure 1st grade math. That was an argument he wasn’t going to win. Pizz poor decision

Comment

Interesting part is that it looked as though any of them could have went home at any time....

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                        Interesting part is that it looked as though any of them could have went home at any time....
                        Exactly

Comment

Not sure any of them were smart enough to pour pizz out of a boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                            When a large man is threatening "I am gonna F'ing Kill you", holding a baseball bat and is acting irate and confrontational like he was, had the man taken a step toward me saying what he was saying, I would have shot him too.

I dont care what the men were wearing, I dont care that they had man boobs, I dont care that they are all rednecks, I dont care if it is over trash. If it was me in this situation, I would have shot him dead, probably sooner then the guy in the video did for the perceived threat.
                            You would have stood your ground in an alley beside a dumpster?

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

Supposedly she called right before filming began
                              Well at least she did 1 smart thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                                Well at least she did 1 smart thing.
                                I don’t think there’s any other smart thing she could’ve done. Getting between a couple royally ****** off men isn’t a smart idea for a lady. She called, then she filmed. About all she could do. Now the rest of them were complete idiots, and I’m not so sure that the two on the left had a family tree with very many forks in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X