Road Trip to Onalaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    U may want to get a policy on the school superintendent.......Folks on sports radio are livid!!![emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I kinda thought that's what he was talking about when he said 'quote'. As in, get another infamous quote from that guy. <--- Directed at the superintendent, not the OP.

Comment

I would suggest Farm house, help support Ben E Keith foods.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Florida's kitchen
        Florida's by far has the best onion rings I have ever eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
          Jerry’s Resturant has great home cooked meals!
          Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Great food....and the ****tiest service you'll ever encounter.
          and you leave smelling like an ashtray

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            U may want to get a policy on the school superintendent.......Folks on sports radio are livid!!![emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            I heard that this morning - I'm from Onalaska and my family still lives there -- what a shameful thing to hear your hometown on the radio for

To the OP -

Floridas is tops, Shrimpboat Mannys if you're in the Livingston area, Jerrys if you want delicious food and terrible service.

Other than that -- get out while you can lol

Comment

LeBlanc's Cajun Kitchen just opened back up in Blanchard, right up from Onalaska. I went on Sat. Night it was very good.

Comment

I’m telling you Mrs. Jeans. Better than any place named in Onalaska or Livingston.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                  LeBlanc's Cajun Kitchen just opened back up in Blanchard, right up from Onalaska. I went on Sat. Night it was very good.

LeBlancs was top notch before the fire. Glad to see they’re back open. The owners are fine people and serve amazing Cajun cuisine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    Lol, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw "Onalaska". I just read about that story on Fox News. That dude needs to lose his job. I don't care how he spins it, it was flat out racist. I'm sure he was riding some Budweiser induced emotions watching the game and went to social media to vent. Just inexcusable for anyone, especially someone in a position such as his.
                    Why would they even care so much to make some random Facebook words from some goon in BFE national news

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      Why would they even care so much to make some random Facebook words from some goon in BFE national news
                      he is (soon was) the superintendent of the school there

Comment

Working...
                      X