Wanting to buy a silencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting to buy a silencer

I’ve looked into buying a silencer through silencershop.com and it seems like an easy enough process. It is kinda pricey though with all the money up front. Are there any shops in the Houston area that allow payments on the purchase, or to payoff when the silencer is ready for pickup?

Skip the trouble of a can and go full monolithic.......

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
      I’ve looked into buying a silencer through silencershop.com and it seems like an easy enough process. It is kinda pricey though with all the money up front. Are there any shops in the Houston area that allow payments on the purchase, or to payoff when the silencer is ready for pickup?

Capitol armory has a payment plan.

The Capitol Armory Easy Pay program is the perfect solution for suppressor enthusiasts on a budget. Simply make a down payment and 4 easy payments over 4 months to pay off your balance.

It will cost you an extra 17% though as will most places that offer a service like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not sure about a payment plan but maybe check out Irwin's Toybox there in Sweeny. That's where I get mine from.

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
          Skip the trouble of a can and go full monolithic.......

https://www.suppressedweaponsystems.com

How is that skipping anything? You still have to go through the same process.

And then you are limited to one suppressed weapon whereas a detachable can you can move to different hosts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve played with cans for a long time, and spent my time behind many integrals over the years. I haven’t had the desire to even play with one in 4-5 years, much less own one. A quality screw on/QD Can will be far more useful and beneficial to you especially if this is your first and only can.

Go with a .30 cal can so you can get the most use out of it. Hit up Ally Outfitters at some of the Houston area gun shows, or on FB. They’ll get you set up with a payment option that’s not absurdly marked up. They also have many options and will steer you the right way. Someone else recommended Capital Armory. They also are great to do business with. Both of those would be my first options.

Comment

What? DId you find the owner of the repo agency?

Comment

Advanced Shooting Solutions in Old Town Spring call get your set up.

Comment

I bought 2 from Saddle River. I did not have to pay anything up front. I did pay half at purchase and the rest at pick up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    What? DId you find the owner of the repo agency?
                    Getting a silencer has noth8ng to do with that. 😄

Comment

Watch the Silencer Shop website for specials. Last year they did one where you pay for the tax stamp up front, and then don’t have to pay for the suppressor until the stamp is approved. It basically buys you 7 months to a year.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Not sure about a payment plan but maybe check out Irwin's Toybox there in Sweeny. That's where I get mine from.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As much as we d like to get one at Irwin’s Toy Box, they sell the Yankee Hill ULT for $833. I can get the same one for $599 elsewhere. Not sure why there are 2 prices for the exact same setup? Seems like every place that has it, has one of these 2 same prices.

Comment

If you can't pay for a toy 100%, you don't need it.

Its under $1000 for a top of the line one

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              If you can't pay for a toy 100%, you don't need it.

Its under $1000 for a top of the line one
                              Just because I don’t want to spend half again as much more for the same thing doesn’t mean I don’t want one. If you buy a pick up, do you pay sticker price? The same goes for anything else for sale in this world. If there is a better price get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X