No announcement yet.

2019 Chevy half tons reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They also have a diesel for the half tons, not sure if it is out yet, I think I may get that hot rod 6.2 half ton, my wife has one in her Denali and it runs like a corvette, I will keep my 2500 Duramax for the heavy lifting.

Comment

Sat in one of the LT Custom models. Outside with the duratrac tires looks sharp. Inside was a huge let down and MSRP 55k (with the 5.3 motor). Still waiting on the half ton diesel specs, have high hopes with an inline 6 motor.

Comment

Im more interested in the 2019 4500

Comment

Fugly

Comment

My 2018 1500 Denali has 6.2.

Comment

6.2 in the LTZ and High Country, I got the 6.2 in my 2014 1500 LTZ and it is a very strong and peppy engine. The mileage isn't great but I wasn't concerned about that. I'm going to give the new model a year then buy another one in 2020.

Comment

They look like a Colorado, copied at 120%. Since the motor is still the 5.3, I can't imagine it's any less reliable than every other 5.3 produced since '99. Engine/drive train will last forever, rest of the truck will wither away.

GM interiors always look cheap/plastic-y, this one appears to be more of the same. I really wish GM would at least make the interior of the GMC nicer, but that hard black plastic is just awful. I don't understand how its possible to make interiors look this bad for so long. You would think the engineer would have retired by now...

Comment

Okay, Yes they are out, Yes the cab is bigger inside front and back. Longer wheel base, moved the front axle forward. Will be available in multiple configurations. Eight trim levels, five motors. From a 4cyl, 6cyl, two v8's, and a diesel. Hit me up with PM's if you need info. I am one of the internet sales managers at Jerry's in Weatherford. Will help any way I can. Michael Baird 817-723-4194

Comment

The new trucks re-introduce the rear air conditioning vents that went away back in 1998 or so. This one feature will have me in the market once they come down out of the clouds, and the new look has some time to grow on me, maybe this time next year.

My daughter hates riding in my truck because the back is always hot if we are not freezing up front. Because of that the Yukon has been racking up all family mileage.

Comment

Do you have the specs on the 3.0 diesel yet???

Originally posted by Mbaird View Post
                      Okay, Yes they are out, Yes the cab is bigger inside front and back. Longer wheel base, moved the front axle forward. Will be available in multiple configurations. Eight trim levels, five motors. From a 4cyl, 6cyl, two v8's, and a diesel. Hit me up with PM's if you need info. I am one of the internet sales managers at Jerry's in Weatherford. Will help any way I can. Michael Baird 817-723-4194

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Do you have the specs on the 3.0 diesel yet???
                        Nothing official yet. Should see them late 4th quarter.

Comment

Being you can get 2.8 colorado diesel to 220hp and 440tq, I'm expecting some large numbers from the inline 6.

Originally posted by Mbaird View Post
                          Nothing official yet. Should see them late 4th quarter.

Comment

They are ugly IMO. Something about them makes me think of a Dodge that I can't get past.

Comment

Saw a solid black 19 at the dealership last week. The back seat seemed to have quite a bit more room and the bed seemed deeper (higher side walls).

Comment

Looks like a Ford and a Toyota had a baby. Funny looking to me

Comment

Working...
                                X