This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football -Week 4

Alabama has been a great experience. We’ve really enjoyed our stay, their fans have been first class to us. Love college towns

Last edited by James; 09-22-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Well done horns. Way to go. Very impressive. Missed second half with dove hunt and hoe down and then midnight teal scouting. Been nonstop about Tech victory over okie Lite up here on high Plains. You can take Sprint and shove it mofo geek
      Last edited by .243 WSSM; 09-22-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Put me in my orange pantaloons. BOB congrats. Purple kryptonite 2.0 melted tonite. Hook em

Comment

Really trying to block the pain out tonight but pain killer just ran out. I missed it but I guess another Ag moral victory tonight? Horns can lay claim to best in TX. Oh an Chad C. congrats. Well done. Very impressive. Shut those Herman naysayers up. Should be a Shootout vs Boomer. So what's the next moral victory for Ag? Someone go check on RLB and see if he has anymore gunpowder for the next one
          Attached Files
          Last edited by .243 WSSM; 09-22-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            I don’t know how you manage with these late games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I’m even up watching without the Lone Star.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
              Bayou. We can put a Hundy on Aggie’s and LSU now if u want
              Bayou?
              Hundy to any LSU takers this year
              Any takers from LSU ( bayou ). 100 bucks on the LSU and Aggie game ?
              Seriously, How drunk are you ? You just posted 4 times in 1 hour 20 minutes wanting to bet a CFB game that is 8 weeks away. Any “smart” LSU fan will not take your bet as this current Tigers team has multiple issues and is not the 6th best team in America. If you’re really wanting to gamble, call a bookie in Vegas and bet $100 straight up on A&M.

Comment

That’s a fun three straight wins in ATX tailgating with friends. Tonight I had one of my buddies and his 5th grade son at the game for their first ever game at DKR. They moved from Oregon about 18 months ago and his boy is all bought in. We got him hooked! It was awesome to see the experience through his eyes.

Not sober...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0263.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	24554614

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Well done horns. Way to go. Very impressive. Missed second half with dove hunt and hoe down and then midnight teal scouting. Been nonstop about Tech victory over okie Lite up here on high Plains. You can take Sprint and shove it mofo geek
                  Enjoy your hunt and your day!

Comment

Just saw that Texas beat TCU...congrats.....
                    ****, my Bucks must have took the fight out of the Frogs

Comment

Even better is waking up in your childhood home and hear your mom cooking breakfast.

Texas is 3-1 and back on schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Nice edit. Want me to post the screen shot?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                        Smart quoted it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Even better is waking up in your childhood home and hear your mom cooking breakfast.

Texas is 3-1 and back on schedule.
                          Hell yeah.

Hook em Heath.

What a beautiful morning in the CenTex.

Comment

Let's go boys. Get ya coffee or DR Pepper and let's talk college football.

Ok, I forget...how do I do the avatar? Do I post the pic here or in a PM? Poor ol Eradicator isn't gonna be able to post on ANY threads for a week. Lmao. No cute pic of our coach. Lol. Don't mess with the BoB. Bwaaaaaaaaaahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Smart quoted it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So why did you edit? I guess it's a free for all now? Good to know....

Comment

Hundy to any LSU takers this year
                                You might have a hard time getting anyone to take that bet. Usually Aggy starts out of the gate fast like Big Brown, gets bowl eligible after a steady diet of cupcakes, then fades at the finish. This year is different. Couple of cupcakes and 2 tough games. This year they may start out slow and finally finish strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X