This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    LOL true! Now pay attention to this too, this will be something new for you to try...I'm sorry, you were right and I was wrong.

Feel free to use this for the fallacies you've pontificated in this thread or those you undoubtedly will moving forward
    Dear god man let it go.

Another poster made a much better reply to my posts. He agreed with me and proved me right.

I totally admitted I was wrong on another topic where I actually was wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      He is very involved in the game plan, scripted plays, tempo in game and play calls.
      I have watched the SC game several times. Compmetely different gameplan than game 1. They are letting Sam run now. Why have an OC if the HC is the OC?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-21-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I have watched the SC hame several times. Compmetely different gameplan than game 1. They are lettimg Sam run now. Why have an OC if the HC is the OC?

"They" also didn't show much versus Tulsa, very vanilla.

Comment

Ingram will play, that’s a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dear god man let it go.

Another poster made a much better reply to my posts. He agreed with me and proved me right.

there is no way I believe you admitted you were wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              there is no way I believe you admitted you were wrong
              Shut up will. [emoji23]

Comment

Ingram will play, that’s a plus.

Yes sir they will need him and a big plus if it's raining and muddy. Let's hope he keeps that knee healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Yes sir they will need him and a big plus if it's raining and muddy. Let's hope he keeps that knee healthy.

Forecast for the next 3 days

They may not get much down there.

Comment

Dear god man let it go.

When were you ever right?[emoji12]

I’m in south tx dove hunting with sketchy service so I hope I don’t miss out on too much tomorrow.
                    Also hoping the rain stays at bay so we get sat service for the game. Did me miss me too much bob if I’m not around!!!

Comment

He is very involved in the game plan, scripted plays, tempo in game and play calls.
                      Agree but he's playing a man short with the current "oc".

Comment

Sometimes life is more than just football

LSU receiver Derrick Dillon finally has his moment, but his father wasn't there to see it

Forty-eight hours before the biggest play of his life, Derrick Dillon went home. He drove the 90 miles back to Franklinton like he does before every LSU game, because there was something he needed to do. Since Dillon was a teenager, Earl Cotton picked his son up from school on game days. They’d go to Popeyes and get a haircut. They’d talk ball and get Dillon ready for his Pine High School games, a father and son trying to follow through on dreams more than 10 years in the making.

Dillon made the drive back home Sept. 13, the Thursday before LSU played Auburn, but this time he did the tradition alone. He went to that Popeyes on Washington Street. His friend Renard cut his hair. And Dillon thought about the man who had him pushing tires and pulling bricks as a kid because he wanted his son to be great.

Dillon was alone because Earl Cotton died March 7 after complications from a bacterial infection that gave him issues for years. Dillon keeps this tradition going, because sometimes you need to go where the loss hurts most in order to start hurting less.

After the game, which LSU won 22-21 on a game-ending field goal, and after Dillon caught up on all the congratulatory texts and Tweets and Instagram messages, Dillon called his mother. “Mom, I finally caught the ball,” he excitedly said.

Then Dillon, the man who keeps to himself and hardly showed anyone he was hurting while Cotton got sick, started to tear up. He had to hold himself back from crying.

“He was the one with me through the entire process of football, ever since I was younger,” Dillon said. “It was just me and him, one-on-one, practicing football everyday, getting better, and basically practicing for this moment.

“I finally got the moment, and he didn’t see it.”

Dillon's 71 yd TD was his only catch of the game

link to entire story … https://imgz-fandroppingsllc.netdna-...ns/Iconwah.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Look at Bayouboy getting all feisty now that LSU won a few games. I’m thinking I may like the more humble, licking his wounds Bayouboy better[emoji23]

This too shall pass.

Nice post CB! Games are won with kids not quite as good but who are willing to put in the work and effort to keep going up the depth chart and all along do not quit.
                          Good for him

Comment

Posting this for Smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

With Wheeler and without Wheeler. Texas allowed 69 points thru 3 games. 45 came when Wheeler wasn’t available (first half suspension vs. Maryland, left Tulsa when Texas led 21-0). When active, Texas D allowed 24 total pts. Unit plays better when he’s on the field.

Let’s see how he does versus Purple Reign
                              Last edited by Chad C; 09-21-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                                Posting this for Smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Facts

Comment

Working...
                                X