This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Look at Bayouboy getting all feisty now that LSU won a few games. I’m thinking I may like the more humble, licking his wounds Bayouboy better[emoji23]
    As long as they beat ATM this year and next year U T
    and ATM all is good. If not my work environent would drop a few notches.

Besides, gotta crow a little before Georgey and Bammy start throwing their haymakers.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Yep, Lsu only allows it in the Chute

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sorry but the 12 yr old side of me couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

This is why I have been asking if TH was calling plays. It looked like a setup for the future to me, cuz like you said it was wide open!!
        I am not sure if anybody has answered you or not, but honestly I am not sure. The last I heard it was an collaborative effort by the offensive coaching staff.

I have watched the last two games from my seats, so I haven't paid to much attention to the play call coming in or close ups of Herman. I am pretty hammered by kick anway.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I am not sure if anybody has answered you or not, but honestly I am not sure. The last I heard it was an collaborative effort by the offensive coaching staff.

I have watched the last two games from my seats, so I haven't paid to much attention to the play call coming in or close ups of Herman. I am pretty hammered by kick anway.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

hahaha if only we still had signatures....that is gold right there.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

LOL, guess I set myself up with that one

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                That's 100% Mr. Good Reader. Lol.

It's a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                LOL true! Now pay attention to this too, this will be something new for you to try...I'm sorry, you were right and I was wrong.

Feel free to use this for the fallacies you've pontificated in this thread or those you undoubtedly will moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                  LOL, guess I set myself up with that one

Im more than sure you will be able to turn the joke around come November 24th [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    I got a fishing event at 0530, in the rain. I feel your pain
                    Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I'd like to watch this game myself but 4:30am will be coming early the next morning. I have a 14 mile run Sat am....in the rain..
                    LOL.....I switched these two.

Comment

From what I saw against SC I don't think TH was calling the plays, I doubt he will. I'm sure he will override some calls but I don't think he wants to be completely out there calling plays at this point, too many other HC duties to manage. He desperately needs an equivalent of Orlando on O, don't think he has one on staff, including himself, Orlando is top shelf imo.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        From what I saw against SC I don't think TH was calling the plays, I doubt he will. I'm sure he will override some calls but I don't think he wants to be completely out there calling plays at this point, too many other HC duties to manage. He desperately needs an equivalent of Orlando on O, don't think he has one on staff, including himself, Orlando is top shelf imo.
                        He made a comment last year about not being able to handle calling plays and be the head coach at the time and he didn't know how people that did that, do that. That has always stuck with me and that one comment has been the one to make me check up and ask if he is the right guy. Riley has no problem doing it at OU, Kliff has no problem doing it at Tech.

He is a outstanding play caller, so he has the ability but just seems like a head coach should have the ability to do it all if he has to.

Comment

He made a comment last year about not being able to handle calling plays and be the head coach at the time and he didn't know how people that did that, do that. That has always stuck with me and that one comment has been the one to make me check up and ask if he is the right guy. Riley has no problem doing it at OU, Kliff has no problem doing it at Tech.

He is a outstanding play caller, so he has the ability but just seems like a head coach should have the ability to do it all if he has to.

Gotta have that OC scapegoat. He will call plays after this year if the O is still stagnant.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I agree. I'm not sure he is confident in his own abilities to call plays and be HC, at least confident enough to bet his job on it. I actually give him credit for recognizing that, sometimes Mensa types struggle with recognizing their own deficiencies. I was around him quite a bit when he worked with my several of my friends early on, he's as intelligent as he wants people to believe he is and equally as odd. I believe he can make it happen for the UT but has to get some better help on O soon.

Comment

He is very involved in the game plan, scripted plays, tempo in game and play calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X