Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temple is bad, Tulsa looks worse, Myles Garret's measurables with another sack

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by rvd View Post

Ya, he measured Darnold right into the turf. That dude can play.

It's the most Browns thing ever to use the first pick overall on Mayfield, just to start Tie Rod Taylor. What a trash organization...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-20-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post

Glad he got some weight on him and coaching....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          This game will make you want to boycott..

6 punts, 2 first downs.

But Mayfield is warming up fixin to come in. Want to see how he does

Comment

Come on Horns, step on up and place your bets. Everybody is a winner and can't lose. Playing with house money. Don't let Eradicator Czar get in on all the action. BOB, we can have a continuation in to week 2 if you like. No need for minimum bets. Hurry hurry hurry
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Ya, he measured Darnold right into the turf. That dude can play.

It's the most Browns thing ever to use the first pick overall on Mayfield, just to start Tie Rod Taylor. What a trash organization...

Hate that he or any other kid from Texas has to play for the Browns but the checks cash the same...agree, trash

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                How’s it going? About to leave ball practice and skipped ahead to this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                I'm not even watching honestly. I was just trying to drum up business....and divert attention away from the beer sales fiasco.

Comment

Based on the laws of transitive properties, Texas is getting mudholed on Saturday.

Comment

Some young Temple students had a “We want BAMA” sign in the stands. God bless em lol.

Comment

Jets keep running to Garrett's side....last TD scored right by him....

Comment

Based on the laws of transitive properties, Texas is getting mudholed on Saturday.

We all know that's not the case and those laws are about as useful as analytics It's gonna be a good game.

I asked earlier in the week and didn't get much feedback, is TH calling plays yet?

Comment

Not so fast.... See tcu vs smu on a wet Fri night recently. Weather can neutralize offenses and create possession possibilities

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Jets keep running to Garrett's side....last TD scored right by him....
                            You really don't know football do you? Hey did you know DKR sells beer to 80% of the stadium

Comment

We are a 17 point dog to UW in what I just learned is the loudest stadium in college football With a 945p kick it is doubtful I will make church again this week.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                We are a 17 point dog to UW in what I just learned is the loudest stadium in college football With a 945p kick it is doubtful I will make church again this week.
                                I think they will cover at the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X