X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    quit trying to hustle up more suckers!

It is true BAMA willl have to win a scoring battle this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      BAMA does not have the D to do that this year .
      Last edited by Bayouboy; 09-20-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        LSU has a SPOT where you cqn go to have a beer. They do not sell stadium wide.

A 2018 map of stadiums with beer sales does not show Kyle or Tiger stadiums.

6 in Texas do. Texas, SMU, N Tx, Houston, UTSA and Utep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        If you need a map to find the beer you do not need to be drinking anyway. A real beer drinker will go straight to it.

Since such petty things mean so much to you..........
        It is actually a very gray area. Is it inside, connected, or outside? Depends on who you ask. Personally.... it means nothing to me. The food and beverage outside is second to none.

BATON ROUGE – “The Chute,” the newest addition to Tiger Stadium, will be unveiled when LSU opens the 2018 home schedule against Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday, Sept. 8.

The Chute will be open to any fan 21-years of age or older with a game ticket. Located on the ground level of the south side of Tiger Stadium, The Chute will give fans the opportunity to purchase beer and food while watching the game and highlights on a giant-screen HD video board and numerous HD televisions.

“This will be a great addition for Tiger Stadium and for our fan experience,” said LSU Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Joe Alleva.

Named after the tunnel used to enter and exit to the lockerroom at Tiger Stadium, admission to The Chute includes two beverages and is $20 a person. Additional beverages can be purchased for $6 inside the premium area. Food service in The Chute will be provided by Burgersmith, which will serve their menu items cooked fresh on-site from a food truck.

Water and soft drinks will also be available in The Chute.

Due to Southeastern Conference regulations, all beer must be consumed in The Chute.

The Chute, which will have a capacity of approximately 1,250 fans, is located between Gates 23 and 28 on the south side of Tiger Stadium. The Chute opens 2 hours and 30 minutes prior to kickoff each week and will close at the beginning of the fourth quarter.
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 09-20-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          A Sumlin coached squad went into T town year one and knocked off the eventual champs, can a better coach do the same?

I think it ends up closer than -26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          No. Too many different factors and personnel. Just like with Hermann, I am a believer that it will be several years of stellar recruiting before big strides are made for the new Aggie Coach. Aggies do not have a Manziel nor an Evans on the roster. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Enjoy it while you can. The day CNS retires at Bama Dabo is gone and y’all will be back to the standard 7-5. Just be glad you got out with a win. Your lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'll make an avatar bet on that...

Comment

Texas needs beer to ease the pain of the poor product on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Enjoy it while you can. The day CNS retires at Bama Dabo is gone and y’all will be back to the standard 7-5. Just be glad you got out with a win. Your lucky.

I don't see Dabo taking the ALA HC position when Saban retires. He has built a perennial power in the ACC and has the elite talent and coaching to win several more NC's at Clemson. Filling Saban's shoes at ALA will be a near impossible task for any future HC.

Dabo can stay at Clemson, compete for NC's, not have to worry about the SECW, and have zero stress. If he replaces Saban, the first time he loses to Auburn and LSU the Gumps will run him out of town. Saban set the bar so high at ALA, future coaches are destined to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Texas needs beer to ease the pain of the poor product on the field.

By that reasoning Kyle should have been selling beer for 50+ years.

Texas is 2-0 at home this season. Past doesn't count, right?

Think before you type.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    I don't see Dabo taking the ALA HC position when Saban retires. He has built a perennial power in the ACC and has the elite talent and coaching to win several more NC's at Clemson. Filling Saban's shoes at ALA will be a near impossible task for any future HC.

Dabo can stay at Clemson, compete for NC's, not have to worry about the SECW, and have zero stress. If he replaces Saban, the first time he loses to Auburn and LSU the Gumps will run him out of town. Saban set the bar so high at ALA, future coaches are destined to fail.
                    Bingo. And the majority of Clemson fans/alum would be perfectly content to win 9-10 games a year with Dabo at the helm...he's just that good of a dude and runs that clean of a program.

Comment

Hope the Horns turn a corner this week. Horns win 30-26 over TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

I think you're right! Now if we could just get Saban out of there....

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                          Hope the Horns turn a corner this week. Horns win 30-26 over TCU.
                          There's an invitation out there for you

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            If you need a map to find the beer you do not need to be drinking anyway. A real beer drinker will go straight to it.

It is actually a very gray area. Is it inside, connected, or outside? Depends on who you ask. Personally.... it means nothing to me. The food and beverage outside is second to none.

BATON ROUGE – “The Chute,” the newest addition to Tiger Stadium, will be unveiled when LSU opens the 2018 home schedule against Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday, Sept. 8.

The Chute will be open to any fan 21-years of age or older with a game ticket. Located on the ground level of the south side of Tiger Stadium, The Chute will give fans the opportunity to purchase beer and food while watching the game and highlights on a giant-screen HD video board and numerous HD televisions.

“This will be a great addition for Tiger Stadium and for our fan experience,” said LSU Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Joe Alleva.

Named after the tunnel used to enter and exit to the lockerroom at Tiger Stadium, admission to The Chute includes two beverages and is $20 a person. Additional beverages can be purchased for $6 inside the premium area. Food service in The Chute will be provided by Burgersmith, which will serve their menu items cooked fresh on-site from a food truck.

Water and soft drinks will also be available in The Chute.

Due to Southeastern Conference regulations, all beer must be consumed in The Chute.

The Chute, which will have a capacity of approximately 1,250 fans, is located between Gates 23 and 28 on the south side of Tiger Stadium. The Chute opens 2 hours and 30 minutes prior to kickoff each week and will close at the beginning of the fourth quarter.
                            Don't be so silly. I didn't start the stadium peener measuring contest. I just pointed out that at least DKR has beer sales so we win. Jokingly of course. Then Aggy and Bengal said yes we do. Well, no you dont. Lol. None of the almighty SEC does as a matter of fact.

The bbq at Texas tailgates is second to none.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-20-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

What exactly is a “real” beer drinker. And isn’t judging the food and drinks outside the stadium petty too? [emoji23]

I mean I’m thinking I’m seeing some pot-kettle type **** here[emoji23]

Comment

Put that sumbitch on a tee and let's kick it already...

Comment

Working...
                                X