X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Nicely played Br'er Rabbit.

However, JMHO, but i have a different view of the avatar challenge. TCU girls? That's like a reward! And sharing with 243? That's like saying you need 2 against 1 to line up with TEXAS (maybe this is why I always capitalize TEXAS). Take them all and let 243 get some on on his own, unless you two are one and the same. But line up a bunch and take them all.

Lord knows if Aggy or the Bayou Bagels ever win I will have quite a few weeks to pay off. Good thing I don't see that isn't happening anytime soon. My pool of players is shrinking although i do have a respectable number this week. By the first week of November I may only have SLEW and a couple of others. Having them leave is almost as good as handing out avatars!

One last thing, you and BoB really should be a week a point.
    Noted and points well taken, but in all fairness I'm not exactly playing with the same firepower that you are

However, I'm sure certain things can be arranged if someone feels so inclined.
    Last edited by eradicator; 09-20-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Noted and points well taken, but in all fairness I'm not exactly playing with the same firepower that you are
      Now that I think about it, the retaking of the high ground by BAMA began after I joined TBH. I guess it could also be said it also coincided with CNS coming to BAMA. i am glad he was run off from BR and did not have any intention of returning.
      I also have offered this as an advance play for any number of years to any FBS program.

Enjoy the briar patch.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        I concede to this one. I believe its SEC rules that dont allow it and to be honest the further east you get from Texas the more valid the reasoning is to NOT serve alcohol at the games

Hip flask will remain in boot for the foreseeable future. Its just coffee Officer.
        I was drinking $9.50 beers in my seat at Kyle Field vs NWST couple weeks back..... Field Box on the west side... They sale beer now

Comment

Yep. I’m on them in FB8 [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I saw it more of a "who plays at Death Valley" kinda jab.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            It was a combo, not just a jab

Some folks were talking about how much louder Kyle Field is than Death Valley(the real one)...fake news. And we do it with less people, which proves again that Clemson is superior than aTm.

And some folks were trying to say that place in Baton Rogue was the real Death Valley, even though the SID from way back at their school admitted that Clemson coined it first...more fake news.

Live sports are almost always entertaining but nothing quite lives up to the unbridled chaos that occurs on Saturdays for college football. There are moments that the sound

Comment

Lsu has beer sales. So... in the famous words of BOB...

Pffffffffftttttt!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I see the Aggies coming out, striking first and having a good 1st quarter and 2nd quarter. Aggies get rolled in the 3rd quarter and try to mount a good comeback in the 4th a little to late.......45-42 Bama
                Wait.....you meant 45-12 didn’t you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  https://articles.nola.com/lsu/index....back_clu_1.amp

Lsu has beer sales. So... in the famous words of BOB...

Pffffffffftttttt!
                  Cool. Did not know. I was under the impression that a couple of years ago when Texas started there were only a handful that did.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Bama may score 45 but no way the Ags score 42. They'll be lucky to score half of that.
                    ^^^^^. I will also be surprised if ATM’s QB finishes the game if he decides to out-athlete the Bama defense. Those pachyderms are gonna pin their ears back and let it rip when they get that big lead.

Comment

Cool. Did not know. I was under the impression that a couple of years ago when Texas started there were only a handful that did.

Beer=Good
                      Lsu stadium food= horrible.

Of course most coonies are full of both from tailgating by game time anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                        It was a combo, not just a jab

Some folks were talking about how much louder Kyle Field is than Death Valley(the real one)...fake news. And we do it with less people, which proves again that Clemson is superior than aTm.

And some folks were trying to say that place in Baton Rogue was the real Death Valley, even though the SID from way back at their school admitted that Clemson coined it first...more fake news.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#120896835_10

Enjoy it while you can. The day CNS retires at Bama Dabo is gone and y’all will be back to the standard 7-5. Just be glad you got out with a win. Your lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          ^^^^^. I will also be surprised if ATM’s QB finishes the game if he decides to out-athlete the Bama defense. Those pachyderms are gonna pin their ears back and let it rip when they get that big lead.
                          BAMA does not have the D to do that this year .

Comment

LSU has a SPOT where you cqn go to have a beer. They do not sell stadium wide.

A 2018 map of stadiums with beer sales does not show Kyle or Tiger stadiums.

6 in Texas do. Texas, SMU, N Tx, Houston, UTSA and Utep.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                              BAMA does not have the D to do that this year .
                              quit trying to hustle up more suckers!

Comment

LSU has a SPOT where you cqn go to have a beer. They do not sell stadium wide.

A 2018 map of stadiums with beer sales does not show Kyle or Tiger stadiums.

6 in Texas do. Texas, SMU, N Tx, Houston, UTSA and Utep.

I think TCU started this year. I know they were trying out at some of the latter baseball games.

Comment

Working...
                                X