This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    We’re gonna punk Saban. Domestic violence disputes gonna explode Saturday evening In Bama. Kellen Mond gonna hit em with deep ball over and over. Tua gonna get exposed! In Jimbo I trust. Woo!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The G-Tenors:PJ Neyland (twitter: @neylandpj)Robin ChristopherMarshie Stevens

Comment

Hahahahahaha! roll tide

Comment

Thats was pretty funny
        Last edited by BrandonA; 09-20-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aggiehunter08 View Post
          hahahahahaha! roll role tide:d
          fify

Comment

Just going to leave this here for the Bayou Bengals and Aggie...

Comment

I see the Aggies coming out, striking first and having a good 1st quarter and 2nd quarter. Aggies get rolled in the 3rd quarter and try to mount a good comeback in the 4th a little to late.......45-42 Bama

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Now that BoB and I have finished our business, I would like to open up a one week avatar bet to any Longhorn fan that is interested. It will be a joint effort between myself and .243 WSSM. If there are several participants he is willing to take on some of the overflow.

As a mild incentive, if there is more than one participant then one lucky winner(should the Frogs win) will receive an avatar of the TCU showgirls for all of the Green Screen to enjoy.

Deadline to place bets will be 12pm CST on Friday. What ya'll say, lets turn the Green Screen Purple!
                Nicely played Br'er Rabbit.

However, JMHO, but i have a different view of the avatar challenge. TCU girls? That's like a reward! And sharing with 243? That's like saying you need 2 against 1 to line up with TEXAS (maybe this is why I always capitalize TEXAS). Take them all and let 243 get some on on his own, unless you two are one and the same. But line up a bunch and take them all.

Lord knows if Aggy or the Bayou Bagels ever win I will have quite a few weeks to pay off. Good thing I don't see that isn't happening anytime soon. My pool of players is shrinking although i do have a respectable number this week. By the first week of November I may only have SLEW and a couple of others. Having them leave is almost as good as handing out avatars!

One last thing, you and BoB really should be a week a point.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post

Just going to leave this here for the Bayou Bengals and Aggie...

Thats not accurate. They do a decibel meter at Kyle Field now every game for fun during a commercial time out. It was louder than that against ULM last Sat. Where did they get that from?

Disregard. Its all about football, not who is the loudest.

Comment

DKR has beer both in and around the stadium.

Winner. All y'all lose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Thats not accurate. They do a decibel meter at Kyle Field now every game for fun during a commercial time out. It was louder than that against ULM last Sat. Where did they get that from?

Disregard. Its all about football, not who is the loudest.
                      I saw it more of a "who plays at Death Valley" kinda jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I saw it more of a "who plays at Death Valley" kinda jab.

I saw that too, Bob. There's only one Death Valley.....its in Baton Rouge. The other is a pretender wanna be. And FYI, for the Clemson boy, the decibels recorded at the A&M v Clemson game were the loudest ever recorded at a sporting event. You will not get louder than Kyle Field....ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          DKR has beer both in and around the stadium.

Winner. All y'all lose.

I concede to this one. I believe its SEC rules that dont allow it and to be honest the further east you get from Texas the more valid the reasoning is to NOT serve alcohol at the games

Hip flask will remain in boot for the foreseeable future. Its just coffee Officer.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            I see the Aggies coming out, striking first and having a good 1st quarter and 2nd quarter. Aggies get rolled in the 3rd quarter and try to mount a good comeback in the 4th a little to late.......45-42 Bama
                            Bama may score 45 but no way the Ags score 42. They'll be lucky to score half of that.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Bama may score 45 but no way the Ags score 42. They'll be lucky to score half of that.
                              Saved.

Comment

I just can't see Bama being 26 better than the ags...

Comment

Working...
                                X