This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    How am I the only one here not drunk?? That's not how any of this works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm also sober but drunk with laughter!😂

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I watched the first half of the USC game yesterday and he seemed to make better decisions and put balls where only his guy could catch them. TCU needs to try and force him left when he scrambles.

Is Roach a big loss? I had visions of Cumbie isolating slot guys and RB's on him in the passing game. I didn't realize he was that big?
      Yea, he's a big boy. He seems to have been helping out on run defense more than anything. I haven't played close enough attentions to know when he's in or out of the games and which situation. Pretty sure he hasn't been given too much responsibility on coverage, heck, he looks like a D-lineman.

Comment

Auburn should get back on track against the Razorhogs, but probably to late in the SEC. Lightening wont strike twice for them regrettably.
        LSU should roll against Louisiana Tech as a flat follow up to last week would be a disaster!!
        A&M will be competitive but Alabama has the ability to humble all scheduled competitors this season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Yea, he's a big boy. He seems to have been helping out on run defense more than anything. I haven't played close enough attentions to know when he's in or out of the games and which situation. Pretty sure he hasn't been given too much responsibility on coverage, heck, he looks like a D-lineman.
          Se mine and Smart's post.

Comment

All I care about is that UT Longhorns lose as many games as possible!

Comment

Sock alert.

Who got banned?

Comment

Hey bob, tink has your password. Change it so he will stop posting with your username.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  See OU and the loss to Iowa State last year.

If Texas or OU win the Big 12 they are in bro unless they have a loss and there are 4 unbeatens.
                  Well, I'm pretty sure Iowa St. went to a bowl....Maryland, not so much

Comment

So is TH calling plays yet or still that Beck character?

Comment

Sock alert.

Who got banned?
                      Kinda what I was thinking! Prolly that collie pup from last week

Comment

lol.

Bring it.
                        Plan 2 just beat two top 8 teams. Not bad for a minimum wage shrimp boat captain

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          He said Sam was a RB playing QB.....shots fired!..
                          That would be Lil’ Jordan!

Comment

Is the Texas v TCU pillow fight televised?

Comment

What the heck is a sock alert for us old farts? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                Is the Texas v TCU pillow fight televised?

Fox decided to show a curling match at 3:30 and moved it over to their sister station, lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                                X