Huntress of my Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    Good lord! Didn’t expect that one! I played it with my phone on mute, then played it with the sound up. I didn’t make it very far with the sound up.

God almighty Andy, that was painful. I made it 17 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of you guys listen to much.

Comment

Originally posted by King_G View Post
        post up your dream huntress haha
        Is it just me?? or wouldn’t she look so much better with a Mathews in her hand!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
          is it just me?? Or wouldn’t she look so much better nekkid!!
          fify

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            God almighty Andy, that was painful. I made it 17 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding!!! When I had it muted, I thought...not bad! She was a cute, girl next door kind.

When I turned the volume up, she dropped from a 6 to a 1 in a hurry!

Comment

I GOT MINE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                No kidding!!! When I had it muted, I thought...not bad! She was a cute, girl next door kind.

When I turned the volume up, she dropped from a 6 to a 1 in a hurry!
                I'm on the other side of the coin & think she's an adorable package...she even comments on the southern drawl in the vid. 'Not an accent, just speaks improper'

It's certainly a nice change from all the spanglish in the valley.

Comment

Is it just me?? or wouldn’t she look so much better with a Mathews in her hand!!
                  She has a bow in her hand? Never looked at her hands. To focused on her *****

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I'm on the other side of the coin & think she's an adorable package...she even comments on the southern drawl in the vid. 'Not an accent, just speaks improper'
                    We are on the same side of this opinion. I think the young lady is as cute as can be, and I like the drawl. My wife is wondering what is wrong with some of you fellas as well after listening to the video

Comment

Nope. She is just fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          "Callin' 'em up's my fav'rit' way to kill 'em."

What seems to be the problem with the accent? She just talks regular.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                            I can’t see past that person blocking the view. Can you tell em to move?

Comment

Guys, I’m just gonna take this moment in time to say the obvious about a lovely woman and especially one that a guy loves for all the right reasons. You can be feeling cruddy and it all just goes far, far away when your huntress comes into view in person. All my worries take a hike. I thank God for her!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X