Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw 5 on sunday morning, 3 spikes and 2 doe

Comment

Was about to lease a place in Leggett but the guy wants 18.00 an acre with 4 hunters on 65 acres. Anybody know of anything in the area thats not this brand of ridiculous?

Comment

Anyone Hunting near Ghost Rd???

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
          Hows the deer movement in Hardin Co? Made 2 sits last weekend , didnt see a **** thing.

I’ve got several pics in Hardin County of them moving midday the last couple days. Also a few around 6:00pm

Comment

ive got a few spikes moving early around 6:00am and again at 6:30 pm now. No shooters in the day light yet.

Comment

I killed this 8 pointer last Wednesday. Nothing to brag about, but I saw this thread and thought I’d add to it.

I’ve got a coyote that shows up almost every night. Yesterday he stopped by around 6:00pm. Hopefully he makes that mistake when I’m out there.

I sat in the stand and had this 8 come out this morning about 8:00am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 10-19-2020, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Solid deer!

Comment

Been slow on my lease. Hunted this past weekend and finally saw a few deer. Small bucks only.
                  Question to those that have hunted timber company for a long time. I have, but what this company did was a new one. They tripled last November 1/3 of my lease. Within the past month I noticed fresh heavy equipment tire tracks down most every row they cut. Would they spray herbicide after the spring/summer growing season?
                  Maybe that's why I'm not seeing the deer I usually do.

Comment

Nice deer AC

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I killed this 8 pointer last Wednesday. Nothing to brag about, but I saw this thread and thought I’d add to it.

Nice!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Nice buck!

I saw some chasing activity this weekend and lots of new scrapes.

Had a 6 point feeding just 5 yards away from my popup for almost an hour.

Surprisingly I had more daytime photos this week than night time ones...over 800 of them with some better bucks showing up.

Comment

This 8 point and 3 does were at the same feeder I killed my buck at. This was 8:30 am today

Comment

Just saw this thread...subscribing. I am south of Kountze between 326 and 287. New lease for me, looking forward to many years there...I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                This 8 point and 3 does were at the same feeder I killed my buck at. This was 8:30 am today
                                So do you have a little buyer's remorse on the buck you killed? It was a nice deer though. I'd be proud too.

Comment

Working...
                                X