This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Ole Miss, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, and maybe Missouri is about the only teams USC could beat in the SEC.
    Ole Miss desimated Tech...So what’s that say about the “other” conference?

Comment

Looks like Froggy opens as 2.5pt favorites over Bevo

Comment

Was the “Texas is back!” win against ND > than the 2018 win against this what appears to be a .500 team in USC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          Was the “Texas is back!” win against ND > than the 2018 win against this what appears to be a .500 team in USC?

Haha. I'd say ND was a bigger win. Trojans have a lot of work ahead to be a 500 team, their line play on both sides of the ball was the worst I saw all day yesterday, appeared to have no plan. Only sure thing I see left for them is Arizona, unless last year's Tate shows up, then it's 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Not looking forward to a weekend in t town.....

Paul.... The bet is on lol

Looks like it’s at least a ranked match up

Tree vs Ducks should be a interesting one

Any other ranked games?

Edit: looks like Washington and Arizona St is another

You're on the list

Looks like The Grouse is riding high! Go Sun Devils

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

Neither mean much, although this one seemed to have something to actually build on with a defense that has struggled to get pressure or turnovers and an offense that has struggled to do much of anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yesterday’s win over USC was so good that....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Neither mean much, although this one seemed to have something to actually build on with a defense that has struggled to get pressure or turnovers and an offense that has struggled to do much of anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Agree but I remember some of the same thoughts after the ND win.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    Agree but I remember some of the same thoughts after the ND win.

All you can hope for is that Herman and crew are different than Strong and crew going forward.....

The only folks I have seen use the word "Back" when referencing Texas are Aggies....all in jest of course.....but they have been known to turn it around at a later date and claim Texas fans were the ones saying it. Hope for improvement weekly is all we can ask for ..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      All you can hope for is that Herman and crew are different than Strong and crew going forward.....

The only folks I have seen use the word "Back" when referencing Texas are Aggies....all in jest of course.....but they have been known to turn it around at a later date and claim Texas fans were the ones saying it. Hope for improvement weekly is all we can ask for ..
                      Very true. I'm neither a Horn or an Ag. More of a fan of good football in our State, which there really hasn't been much of the last few years, hopefully that's changing for both.

Comment

Very true. I'm neither a Horn or an Ag. More of a fan of good football in our State, which there really hasn't been much of the last few years, hopefully that's changing for both.
                        You may be looking in the wrong spot

Comment

[ATTACH]924777[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            The only folks I have seen use the word "Back" when referencing Texas is ESPN
                            FIFY..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Man....refs handed that game to LSU down the stretch...

Auburn like ATM was robbed by the zebras
                              Whatever.... Poor ATM. Always being treated poorly.

Comment

Yeah the Frogs haven't finished in top 25 AP poll except 12-13 times since 2000. But those , Aggies man you gotta love those 3 top finishes in the AP poll in same time frame

Comment

Working...
                                X